• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Arthur's (art128) lots | Kalmykia central station...

Started by art128, October 25, 2008, 03:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

thanks Sciurus, tcx, Orange_o_   :thumbsup:

here's a new one, it's a ghetto.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Arthur that is pretty ghettoie lol!!!  I love what you did with the avenue there and also the lotting!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

Thanks Patrick.
Guess what ?? I have a lot more LOTs to show there !!  :D :D (and yes, this is a glorified bump !)

Well, to be honest I have only some LOTs ( again some ghettos and others) to show, so here one of them.
It's a central station LOT that I always would like to see like that, a place where peoples can take the taxi and a big plaza.

I hope you liked it,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:

technical note - the people in the pic are almost a part of the TSC - Plop people MOD that I have tested.

Props & Texture Catalog

tcx

That's a beautiful Central Station Arthur, nice details and great use of props.
That People Plop Mod is going to be very useful.

tag_one

Great lotting work Arthur  :thumbsup: I enjoy looking at all the details you put into it! The taxi place looks great although it could use some more taxi's. There's normally an endless row of taxi's waiting near stations ;)

_maciex_

Grat work  &apls But i have a question - where you found fence and garage props from ghetto lots?

Sciurus

This lotting is excellent, congrats Art! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Fabian93

???  :o

&apls

Wonderful Lot, Arthur, just fantastic. I can not say anything more, it is so detailed, well done  :thumbsup:
Are you planning to release that lot?

Fabian

io_bg

Wonderful job, mate! &apls I was also going to ask you will you release it. I think it is worth it! I can help you with modding if you want!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November