• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropical Storm squalls over City

Started by HurricaneMod10, February 14, 2021, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

What is look like a tropical storm on SimCity 4?
Tropical Storm expected to bring heavy squalls and thunderstorm gusty over the region with SimCity 4 but this game will be sort thing out to be making the tropical storms with weather effect dir will soon be a released on SC4.

This mod is in the works with the effect dir, which had now been a done over this game.

HurricaneMod10

A tropical storm expected to make landfall over the region with strong winds and thunderstorm gusty.

HurricaneMod10

It is looked like a rain squall over the region with tropical storm conditions.

HurricaneMod10

Intense squalls along with a tropical storm are very likely to bring strong winds and thunderstorm gusty over the regions.

Barroco Hispano

Amazing!!!!!!

One of the best things I've seen in years  &apls

I wonder if this "rain mask" can help you in any way

Barroco Hispano

AsimPika3172

Nice rain weather!  :thumbsup: &apls  Better make flooding afterwards!  :P
I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

A rainband is a cloud and precipitation structure associated with an area of heavy rainfall, which is a significantly elongated with lots of tropical moisture and heavy squalls lashed towards the city.

This effect is being a modified to be making it. The wind speed exceed to 40mph as a weak tropical storm is begin now.

Barroco Hispano

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

It would be nice  if you recorded a video  :thumbsup:

By the way, I have some bats that will fit your mod perfectly.  :D

Barroco Hispano

HurricaneMod10

Just only for the test with zooms are almost completely. This effect dir is really amazing job. &apls

A tropical storm expected to bring strong winds and very heavy rainsqualls to affecting the portions of the region with your city. The wind speed exceeds to 40-45mph to be the same of the winds are slightly weak. The squalls are quite intense.

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: alejogc13 on February 16, 2021, 04:50:58 AM
&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

It would be nice  if you recorded a video  :thumbsup:

By the way, I have some bats that will fit your mod perfectly.  :D

Your sinking boat is amazing job so I will be recorded a video when the effect dir is completely done but the storm surge does not a easy job on this modified.

HurricaneMod10

Add a tornadoes along with tropical storm conditions are expected to bring powerful spiralling winds around the center of the cyclone. It is look like tropical storm and hurricane-force winds.

A tropical cyclone is swirling  towards the city before a cyclone is dissipated to move out of the sea and is no longer a tropical cyclone as a post-tropical storm.

HurricaneMod10

Tropical storms could bring the core of severe and damaging winds. Squalls and heavy rainfalls are quite intense caused by spiralling winds from this cyclone.

When tropical cyclones reach a land or water surface, they begin to lose their energy and die out of the sea or land is very likely to become a dissipating it either. A tropical cyclone is a fomer as a post-tropical cyclone and is no longer a tropical cyclone.

I should be able to record a video when the effect dir has completely done to be a fixing it. How can I upload video on here?

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Cyclone Premiere on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/v/usk3xxsd7lc

I hope you like to enjoy the premiere of the video.

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Rainstorms will be a upload video later tonight or tomorrow but I can't make good quailty video.

HurricaneMod10

HurricaneMod10

Flooding rain along with tropical rainstorms.

HurricaneMod10

Barroco Hispano

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

I like how it looks!

Btw, do you have experience with alpha blending?

Barroco Hispano

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: alejogc13 on February 18, 2021, 05:31:06 PM
&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

I like how it looks!

Btw, do you have experience with alpha blending?

Yes, I do have some of experience with alpha blending but tropical storms are really amazing to be one of the best tropical cyclones ever made. Looking forward to be one of the best hurricanes later this year.

HurricaneMod10

Intense squalls along with tropical rainstorms but the wind exceeds of 45mph. So if you want to bring a severe thunderstorm over the region and be sure to using by tropical rainstorms.