• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01

Started by Colyn, January 14, 2007, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Quote from: Zelgadis on November 20, 2007, 04:57:50 PM
Seems I posted this in the wrong place.  Your helpful members have redirected me.   &ops

No problem, Ian.
I merged your original question into here! :thumbsup:

BarbyW

Hi Zelgadis, I have activated your LEX account so you can now log in and enjoy the content. Welcome to SC4D.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Zelgadis

Thanks very much.  It appears to be working.

On a side note, nothing like posting a bunch of messages in the wrong place to make a person feel like a total forum rookie again.  :P

ISF

RippleJet

Quote from: Zelgadis on November 21, 2007, 12:09:18 PM
On a side note, nothing like posting a bunch of messages in the wrong place to make a person feel like a total forum rookie again.  :P

On a young site like this one, the majority of our members are rookies! :D
You will soon get acquainted though. And ask whenever you wonder about anything! :thumbsup:

Cjah

I am Kalmah is King...

I would like to be granted acess to the LEX

thank you for all help...oh and its the monkey/ape saying I am not active ()what() :-[

callagrafx

Quote from: Kalmah is King on December 15, 2007, 05:43:54 AM
I am Kalmah is King...

I would like to be granted acess to the LEX

thank you for all help...oh and its the monkey/ape saying I am not active ()what() :-[
Access granted...enjoy  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Cjah

My acount is not active?

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Account not active. Please contact the Administrator
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

umm I guess it is not my week ()what() %confuso

I'd been taking a break from SC4, but have now returned to it.  During that break I forgot my password to access the LEX.  Could I please have my password reset?

BarbyW

755:I have sent you a PM with your new password.

firrdust

HI i am having problem to access LEX - I am a newbie...got my registration email and able to access the forum just fine...

But when trying to access LEX I got this error message...

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again.

Please help.

JoeST

So you registered for the LEX separately? If not go HERE if so... i cant help you
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Meow yer ded

Hello I am new to SC4D but am a Veteran of Simtropolis and am tired of getting the message from people "You can only get that at SC4D and you have to register" Well i made a account, and i register for the LEX right? well i go to activate my account on hotmail and it says my account is already active... so i go to the LEX but it says my account isn't active! And i go to hotmail and my account is already active  :angrymore: If you guys can activate my account or tell me what to do, then that would do wonders for me, thank you  ;D
Chop Your Breakfast On A Mirror

BarbyW

meow yer ded: while I find your username somewhat offensive I have activated your account for the LEX. I have deleted the account meow yer ded99. Please do not make clone accounts on the LEX.

Meow yer ded

Chop Your Breakfast On A Mirror

hellviz

Hello!
I have problem with Simtropolis.com
I can't register!
Need help.

BarbyW

hellviz: I am sorry but we cannot help you with a problem at Simtropolis.com

hellviz

Can someone make for me account? I want to download from simtropolis  &mmm

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

dragonshardz

hellviz: most likely your problem is that you ae using the same IP as someone who was banned or you are not registering properly.

and no, we can't help you very much with a problem @ ST. Sorry.

Voj

Hello all.

After having cleared my cookies, I can't login automatically at the LEX (pretty much normal) but I also forgot my password.. so I can't login at all :'(

I search these boards but it seems like a password reset can only be done manually by Admins, so may I have a new one please ?

Thanks a lot.  ;)