• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Additional god mode terrain tools 2

Started by samoyed1958, August 18, 2007, 09:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samoyed1958

I been searching on the STEX :angrymore: and tried the search engine there but to no avail have I been able to find additional god mode tools 2. found 1 but not the other. anyone able to post a direct link to the second part please. Thank you

vester

If I remember right, it was never uploaded to STEX.
It was uploaded to the creators own homepage.

Sorry can't give a link.

samoyed1958

vester

Quote from: samoyed1958 on August 18, 2007, 09:39:38 AM
Do you know the creators homepage?

hmmm...

Quote from: vester on August 18, 2007, 09:24:30 AM
Sorry can't give a link.

As I said, I don't have a link to it anymore.
If I remember right the creators name started with T.

samoyed1958

Yes remembered Tropods name but am on the STEX now trying to figure out if said person has a web page to go to. I been working on a map that has a very large deep canyon and a single bridge going through it work be great but without the rain mode on the 2nd terrain tools mod this map is going to be a wash

vester

If I remember right it wasn't Tropod.

EDIT: Well had to google for ST. Well I found his site. Teirusu's Niche
Well to bad my memory failed me. It wasn't his mod. Sorry.
He was the one making the Rain Mod.

samoyed1958

After a long search found it...If anyone is interested in the site it is http://www.teirusu.com/. hope I am able to post this

vester

Well it was at ST after all.

Did a google seach: site:www.simtropolis.com "Extra Terrain Tool"

Its found in the Modds and Downloads section.

EDIT: Just noticed the "2" in the title. Extra Terrain Tool2 is best known as the rain tool.  &mmm

samoyed1958

Hmmm I found the same one on the STEX and thought it was only the first of 2? I remeber having 1 and 2 awhile back but as to the fore post I finally found the web page for the second one thanks again

Aleister

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21531-teirusu-rain-tool-additional-god-mode-terrain-tools-2/

Is it the rain tool you seek? That particular file is labeled as terrian tools vol 2...

(I was just searching for this too...)