• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Elevated *Network* Facelift Mods

Started by MIncroabl, January 08, 2008, 10:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vistla

That looks really good. Those are some tough flowers to grow in the shade.

kassarc16

Looks nice MIncroabl, I think they'll blend in with parks, plazas, and civic buildings nicely.

I had a suggestion though, in the current release, some of the tree props you used are a bit too tall and clip through the track. I think it's some of the commercial ones, but I'm not certain. I can try for screens if you want them.

snorrelli

I think they look great, MIncroabl. :thumbsup: Works fine among the landmarks and in the park setting - much better than bare ground.
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Shadow Assassin

Quote(If any BAT texturing experts happen to wander here, any tips are appreciated).

Do you use Photoshop?

I have an .acv file [used for colour adjustment] that adjusts/offsets the colour. The result is, it comes out perfect in-game, as it is specifically designed to offset by the amount that the renderer outputs.

Throw me a PM, and I'll send you the file.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

FrankU

This looks great within parks and such. Good work!
I like it, but I think you did even too much.
I think you should not place trees and lampposts. They fill the lots too much and indeed, as kassarc16, already stated: trees should never interfere with the tracks. I think the public transport authorities would not allow that.
The flowers are great.

a1n2d3r4e5w6

Why hasn't anyone posted here in over a month? i'm sorry for bumping the thread, but i don't want this forum to die. Is MIncroabl on hiatus?

Monorail Master

2 MONTH GAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D[/color][/size]
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

jplumbley

Alright guys.. Its been some time since MIncroabl has posted anything here.  I do not have the answer as to why or if he is even still working on it.  But maybe, like myself and others he/she has been hit by the RLS that many of us others have and will return with a big update eventually, but until that time the thread seems to be dormant.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM