• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Restarting the 767 Project

Started by Kumba, March 30, 2008, 03:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumba

Hello,

I think you all know me as the starter of the 767 project and with a long hiatus, I am back and I'm looking to restart this project again obviously from the thread name  :D .

My old team, Filasmo and Jacob will also be returning to help me on this but both had RLS and won't be able to help as much as they did before. I've also had brought in Swamper, a great modder to the team as well with many new ideas that could possibly change the aviation portion of SC4.

What I need is some helpers to get this project once again restarted. I need some people that are good with Photoshopping (Editing and creating a livery), Lotting (To lot the 767 models), and modders (to mod the icons ingame). if you are willing to help with this project, please do post here in this thread, help is greatly appreciated and you'll help the community gain more liveries and models. I plan to revive some of our old plans and ideas for this project as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

Travis

I'm a big fan of your work, and have used the 767's for quite a long time. :) I'd be more than willing to help you with the modding and lotting aspects of your project. Just let me know what you want me to do. ;)

Kumba

Thanks for the help!

I still need photoshoppers, anybody wants to help restart this wonderful project?
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

dragonshardz

PS'ing is not in my skill set but i can be a backup lotter.