• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Aha, great new label! Very much deserved, if I may say so, he's a great member of this community, if mostly under the hood.

Cheers
Willy

metarvo

Good, there are 2 G's.

Congratulations on the new custom label, G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ g _ _ _!  You've earned it.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Girafe

It's time to add it to the collection

[tabular type=2]
[row]
[head]
__________CML__________
[/head]
[head]
_______MEMBER_______
[/head]
[head]
_________DATE________
[/head]
[head]
_________Links________
[/head]
[/row]

[row]
[data]                           
            Anagrams are Magic[/data][data]
GDO29Anagram
[/data][data]
October 2013
[/data][data]
NAM
[/data]
[/row]

[/tabular]
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Thanks Girafe   :thumbsup:

I have now update the table and congratulations GDO29Anagram   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

For the month of November we are giving people the chance to suggest a CML for someone else, it can be for a current active member of the site or it can be for someone who has now moved onto other things but you feel they should have had a CML.

Please post the CML and the picture here ... DO NOT INCLUDE the NAME OF THE PERSON ... please PM the name of the person plus a brief explanation as to why you think they should get a CML to myself, I will then post that information on the CML Committee board with the CML and picture suggestion.

As for the CML and picture posted here, the rest of you are invited to guess who the person is that is being recommended for a CML, at the end of the Month I'll be going thru the suggestions and guesses and handing out some karma points to people who have either made the best suggestions or who have guessed correctly the name of the person.

Some ground rules:

1. Don't suggest CML's for yourself.
2. Any pictures used must be suitable for a R13 site.

Any CML suggestions made will being going thru the normal CML process, if they are accepted by the Committee some may be issued over the month of November to the recipients.

If people prefer to send us a PM only and not post anything here then we are more than happy to do it that way.

-catty
Global Moderator
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

All formats lead to
           FSH
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

MandelSoft

Ah, that one is clear to me. But I let other people guess. Who could it be?
_ _ _ _ _ _

And there are two additional CML proposals for you to guess who they are proposed to:

One Dependency to rule them all

Big Apple Builder

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

APSMS

I think I know who Girafe is suggesting. Give me, hmmm, an "L". And I'm pretty sure I know who the apple is for (who doesn't). The dependency one has me lost though. Maybe another person will know and drop some hints.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Girafe

There are good Maarten.

I made something long time ago about the second one you mean but not sure it's as good as yours

NY bricklayer

Let the committee decide

ps: I didn't send a message to admin about the first CML shown. I think it was not necessary, everybody would recognize the person and will agree about his devotion in this field  ;) 
The Floraler

MandelSoft

Quote from: APSMS on November 05, 2013, 08:18:35 AM
I think I know who Girafe is suggesting. Give me, hmmm, an "L". And I'm pretty sure I know who the apple is for (who doesn't). The dependency one has me lost though. Maybe another person will know and drop some hints.
OK, let's see... yes, we can fill in two l's

_ _ l l _ _

Kergelen

Quote from: MandelSoft on November 06, 2013, 11:14:42 AM
OK, let's see... yes, we can fill in two l's

_ _ l l _ _

And 2 numbers ;)

_ _ l l 4 5

And the Big Apple Builders or NY bricklayer is....

A_ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ m

Links to SC4 websites

APSMS

Yes, but who is the One Dependency?

Kergelen, I thought you're supposed to fill in all spots with the same letter?

I'll take an "h" for the Big Apple.

Girafe

whyt not ?

SC4D nurseryman
The Floraler

Kergelen

Quote from: APSMS on November 06, 2013, 01:55:25 PM
Yes, but who is the One Dependency?

Kergelen, I thought you're supposed to fill in all spots with the same letter?

I'll take an "h" for the Big Apple.

Ah, ok. ::)

A a _ _ _   _ _ a h a _

One Dependency? I don't have idea &Thk/(

SC4D nurseryman?  I would say FrankU or MrRobinson but both have a CML

&idea Probably  _._.

Links to SC4 websites

MandelSoft

Yup, I think you're in the right direction ;)

APSMS

The nurseryman label came to me in a rather strange way during class today. Strange because I wasn't thinking about it at all and then I suddenly realized why I didn't recognize the username, because of course he never goes by that title (this all amidst some thoughts completely unrelated to the game and the community). I don't know if nursery man is the most appropriate considering his scope of projects, but I suppose it fit's one of his facets.

It seems to me he's sort of like Xannepan in terms of the breadth of his projects. I don't think I realized that he didn't have a CML until now.

Girafe

It rewards only one facet, you are right, but I think the biggest one, and the one I have in mind about this person. After it's just a proposition and it seems, indeed, that many think that the word "nurseryman" is not appropriate what I can understand. I will try to find something else which fits better... and maybe share with the others their idea as it's a really difficult work  ;)

Another proposition:

m0dd1ng Father
The Floraler

art128

Lovely, fits well the character. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Hi Guys

The end of the month is fast approaching, so if you still want to put someone name forward then you need to get your thinking caps on   (@pitufo=)

Please remember not to post anyone's name in here, if you want to recommend anyone please send me a PM with the name of the person, the CML, picture and a very brief description of why you are suggesting this person, you can if you wish also post the CML and picture here for people to try and guess who they are for, but equally we are happy just to get the PM from you and it will make a much nice surprise for the person if it remains as a PM ... one final thing we are happy to take suggestions for players who are no longer active, but people feel they should have had a CML.

-catty
global moderator