• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

MAS71, I also saw that TV serie when I was a child  ;)  That is why I know about it  ;D

I am glad you like your CML  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

May 2007 CML's awards:

Andreas --> ()bobby() Transit Controller (May 2007)
Tarkus --> Mr. PuzzlePiece (May 2007)
memo --> RULin' RULin' RULin'  (May 2007)

A special recognition to these members for his extra support to the NAM June 2007 Release  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Tarkus

Jeroni, many thanks for the CML!  I think it's really fitting. ;)  And congratulations to my fellow NAMites for all the terrific work they've done. :thumbsup:

-Alex (Tarkus)

Andreas

Now that looks cool. Thanks, guys!  :thumbsup:
Andreas

thundercrack83

Hey, congratulations to you guys on your new CMLs! Very well-deserved...what, with that little thing called the new NAM, and all!

FromTheAshes

Visit Vorsfelde.

Badsim

Congratulations to each of you  (April & May )... totally deserved .   ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

MAS71

&apls Congratulation !!  &apls

Your bigest contributions have reached to far east Japan Andreas, Tarkus and memo !! :thumbsup:
I say the reward on behalf of the Japanese. ;)
Thank you very much!!

EDGE4194

&apls congratulations to each of you on your well-deserved CMLs  &apls

Gaston

Congrats guys on your new labels.   Oh and BTW, thanks for mine.   I didn't notice it till a week or so ago and then I couldn't remember where to say thanks at.     So...   
THANKS

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

flame1396

Cool idea.

Maybe I'll earn one someday... I do like to be helpful :P
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

jeronij

And here we have the June 2007 CML  :thumbsup:

June 2007 CMLs
()pathfire() gettin' it right! --> Pat
()thunder() Just the stats, Man!  --> Thundercrack
()swamper77() BSC Mechanic --> Swamper (*)
()citynut() BSC Canal Master --> Citynut (*)

The Scarlet Pimpernel ()scarpim() --> Callagrafx

Plus aditional mentions to:

()CaMsTeR() --> sebes
()CaMsTeR() --> rayden
()CaMsTeR() --> shoreman
()CaMsTeR() --> MAS71

for their support to the CAM project.

All they are greatly deseverd. Congratulations  :thumbsup:

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

Sweeeeeeet thank you very much for this...
Now one question what is that icon? My poor eyes cant focus on it

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

WOW!

What can I say? I am truly honored! Thank you so much! I guess I'm the Joe Friday of SC4D stats! (My name's Thundercrack, I carry a clipboard!)

Thanks again, jeronij! I appreciate it!

TheTeaCat

Congratulations Guys.  &apls &apls &apls

very apt labels for each of you :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Vario80

Congrats to everyone who got a CML  &apls  &apls
And i think it the clipboard does fit very well to you Thundercrack83!  :thumbsup: :)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

thundercrack83

Quote from: Vario80 on July 06, 2007, 10:17:29 AM
Congrats to everyone who got a CML  &apls  &apls
And i think it the clipboard does fit very well to you Thundercrack83!  :thumbsup: :)

Thanks, Vario80! I agree, they couldn't have found a better icon for me!

bat

Congrats to all who got a new cml! :thumbsup:

Strechnitz

Hi, all

I just stumbled on this thread accidentally. Now I know where these labels come from :) A very nice idea and gesture. This community has so much more in it that the first glimpse reveals. That is one of the reasons I so like this site.

&apls &apls congratulations to all who have been so lucky to have earned one for one reason or another. good luck with your further enterprises!  And lets be honest, ther is so much creativity going on here that it is simply dazling. :)

BTW Pat, I believe that your icon is a glowing computer screen. for your arduous work of getting your terrains and water features just right time and time again. Good job! (at least that is what I see into it. if it is something else someone please correct me on this.

Strechnitz.

jeronij

Hello to all,

I am glad you like the well deserved CMLs  :thumbsup:

Pat, yours shows a shining computer, which is intended to mean the incredible amount of energy that you detach in all your posts  ;D

(I hope "detach" is the appropriated word here  ::) )

Mallorca My Mayor Diary