• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Colyn

We are working through the whole site slowly and step by step ... first to get an overview of what is cooking and then we will start cleaning up ... the screwed numbers in the stats is also due to failed or crashed registrations that did not bridge properly with Joomla.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Alfred.Jones

Is it just me, or does this smiley not work...

There might be some more but that is the only one I have found so far

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

Quotebat = Bugs Abolition Taskforce   :party:

:D haha :D

QuoteIs it just me, or does this smiley not work...

This smiley doesn't work by me, too! :'(

They only don't work if you click on the symbol (in the [more] box!)

Alfred.Jones

Some work if you click on the symbol in the [more] box

%%Order?/

See :P

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

yes, I know!  :party: ?$%kar&%h &bis& %bur2$

But I mean actually that some of them don't work!

jeronij

Hi Bugs Abolition Taskforce  ;D

It seems only happens with Firefox. I´ll see if I find a way to fix this.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

callagrafx

Not sure if it's fixable, but when I click a link in the "recent posts" window of the homepage, I lose the top masthead and the links....
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

Quote from: callagrafx on December 23, 2006, 01:26:57 PM
Not sure if it's fixable, but when I click a link in the "recent posts" window of the homepage, I lose the top masthead and the links....

We are working on it  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

NikNik

Hi jeronij,

sometimes when I am in the forum and post some posts the header dissapears. strange but it does. I do not know if the problem is on my side or at your or somewhere with the cyberspace gremlins. I just want to let you know.

I will keep my eye on when this exactly happens, OK?

EDIT: oops I am not the only one who has seen this. Didn't mean to terrorise you with the same request.

Nik-Nik

sebes

Ok - these are the ones (from "more") that work for me:
&dance %BUd% :party: &kiss  --- ()flower() &bis& :sunny: :wings: &scl() 8) --- &nj ?$%kar&%h &prt %brg/·$ %plc/& %$payas)( /&HiPP/% --- --- --- --- %ban% :newbie: &smrt :shocked2:  :-X :sleeping: --- %%Order?/ &blush &dd &opr :blahblah: :discuss: :discuss: %bur2$ --- --- ---

So the rest does not... and some them are realy like if they were invented with me in their mind  ;)   I am not on firefox, just Windows XP Explorer
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jeronij

Hi sebes, the icons thing seems to be related to corrupted files, so I will probably have to delete them.

If you have some nice icon you like, send it to me so I can see if it can fit in the site  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

sebes

Pff, glad it's corrupted files and not me doing something stupid again!  :P
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Hi, jeronij!

I noticed a time ago that, after you click on the gallery-button, you aren't log-in...
...hope you can solve this technical issue!

Thanks in advance...

jeronij

Quote from: bat on January 02, 2007, 06:22:49 AM
Hi, jeronij!

I noticed a time ago that, after you click on the gallery-button, you aren't log-in...
...hope you can solve this technical issue!

Thanks in advance...

Hi bat,

when did you see this happen for the last time ?¿. I have just checked with IE and Firefox, and as Admin and as a regular member, and I am always logged in. You can see it in the last button.  &Thk/(

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

I mean that you are logged out when you are in the gallery, but this is only at firefox. I have tried it with IE and there it works...

Shadow Assassin

I can't log in on the home page, but the forums are fine. I notice that the forums have had the header/side removed, which is a good thing, as it kind of cluttered it up too much... though, you might need to put in a link for the BSCLEX somewhere.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

vab423

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 22, 2007, 02:21:31 AM
you might need to put in a link for the BSCLEX somewhere.
I thought there were links to the BSCLex in the sidebar and under the masthead but either they've disappeared or I need new glasses.  Please advise.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

jeronij

The LEX link should be under your user menu, on the link column. There is not actually a link in the header, but it will come soon.

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vab423

Uh yeah, thanks Jeronij, because that's where I last saw it, under the user menu.  However, it definitely wasn't there when I posted earlier.  But I'm on my desktop now and it's visible, so maybe it's time to clean the dam cookies again. Thanks for your response!

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman