• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tabi's Aircraft Props on Lots

Started by 46Bit, January 01, 2009, 01:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

46Bit

The purpose of this is to make extra Gates for the ACB-VLT Airport System using Tabi's airplane props. At present, everyone wishing to use his props has to lot them themselves, this project is intended to address this issue by providing ready made lots for download.

Images

Initial Release (V2)

At first I'm releasing lots for most (but not all) of tabi's aircraft props. These are ones I initially made only for my own use several months ago, and so they aren't a finished product.  For this reason, you'll want to make sure you check back here every now and again for an update.

Installation is done automatically via an Installer, which provides information on dependencies and how to use them. You can download it from http://46bit.com/simcity/Downloads/46Bit_Gate_Lots.exe. (My site, no registration required.)

For those who downloaded the Initial Release (V1)
This version is identical to what you already have, it just uses an installer in order to make installation easier and to allow me to shorten this post whilst still providing information. Whilst there are no changes to the lots, this sets up the directory structure.

About a bug

This is not flawed lotting by myself. At present this issue is unavoidable using these props.

BarbyW

All tabi's plane props are also available on the LEX. Search for tabi and they will all show up.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Youcefk69

Beautiful LOTs and planes  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Your lots appear blank underneath on my computer and ive downloaded all the dependencies. What should I do?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

46Bit

Quote from: BarbyW on January 01, 2009, 01:43:12 AM
All tabi's plane props are also available on the LEX. Search for tabi and they will all show up.
I'd noticed that already, but I couldn't find a way to link directly to the list, so it was easier to use his main site.

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on January 01, 2009, 01:33:34 PM
Your lots appear blank underneath on my computer and ive downloaded all the dependencies. What should I do?
Hmm... you did download the dependencies of the ACB-VLT packs didn't you?

EDIT: Just redownloaded both ACB-VLT packs, this, the aircraft props, as well as BSC Mega Props JES Vol01 and BSC Mega Props SG vol 01 (as the two dependencies for the ACB-VLT), and it works perfectly (as when I tested it before). You must be missing either ACB VLT Terminals And Jets Series 1 Part 1, BSC Mega Props JES Vol01 or/and BSC Mega Props SG vol 01 for the base textures to be missing. If that doesn't fix it, please can you post a picture of the problem?

KoV Liberty

Thanks I downloaded everything but must have forgotten to install one of thepacks.

Driftmaster07

Adrian, I miss you man.

CraigKingOfIreland

Wow thanks a lot for this, I always had trouble with these :D

KoV Liberty

Do you think you can put the military planes on just a blank lot? Also is there a way to delete props already on a lot?

Driftmaster07

Adrian, I miss you man.

NASCAR_Guy

If you want to remove props,Lot editor is you're best bet ;)
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

nayzababa

Hi....

I want to the way does about plane on lot.

tell me please.

46Bit

Quote from: nayzababa on February 28, 2009, 05:51:46 PM
Hi....

I want to the way does about plane on lot.

tell me please.
What mean about plane want understand not me.

^ That makes as much sense as what you posted... I can't help you from nonsense that I can't understand.  ::)

nayzababa

How do you do?

Tell me.

by step.

1.  ........
2.  ........

Om..Give a pictures. ;D

KoV Liberty

If you want to put any planes on a 747 lot just search for Phillipine air in your plugins. That seems to work the best for me. Then delete how ever many props you want by pressing the DELETE button on your computer, and place how ever many you want on the lot. Hope I helped. :)

Adrian, I miss you man.

Yuyac

Weird thing... I have all those dependencies, but I only get 4 of the A380s (Air France, British Airways, Virgin, the "blank" one), all other A380-Lots appear without a plane on them (the other Planes are fine, thanks for that and the working A380s). My "tabi A380 Gate Type"-Folder has 18 files (+ one .jpg), so the props don't acutally seem to be missing...

Any ideas?

edit:
After having a closer look on thing: The lots I'm speaking of are 5x6 tiles wide and since they have the "standard" gateway, I guess those aren't more A380s, but more likely B777s or other planes, but still: I have all those Dependency-Files (B744,747,757,777;A320,330,340,380;DC8,10;L1011;MD11; 17 Packs in total) but no planes on 12 lots...

taner

tabi's to military aircraft in the game I've installed, but do not appear. Can you help?

Korot

To my knowledge, this project only includes civil aircraft, thus the military aircraft are not lotted.

Regards,
Korot

taner

What should we do for military aircraft?

Korot

You could lot them yourself. There also exists a project called SNM, which stands for Sim Nation Military, so perhaps these airplanes are used in that pack.

Regards,
Korot

muxcomee

Quote from: 46Bit on January 01, 2009, 01:03:17 AM
The purpose of this is to make extra Gates for the ACB-VLT Airport System using Tabi's airplane props. At present, everyone wishing to use his props has to lot them themselves, this project is intended to address this issue by providing ready made lots for download.

Images

Initial Release (V2)

At first I'm releasing lots for most (but not all) of tabi's aircraft props. These are ones I initially made only for my own use several months ago, and so they aren't a finished product.  For this reason, you'll want to make sure you check back here every now and again for an update.

Installation is done automatically via an Installer, which provides information on dependencies and how to use them. You can download it from http://46bit.com/simcity/Downloads/46Bit_Gate_Lots.exe. (My site, no registration required.)

For those who downloaded the Initial Release (V1)
This version is identical to what you already have, it just uses an installer in order to make installation easier and to allow me to shorten this post whilst still providing information. Whilst there are no changes to the lots, this sets up the directory structure.

About a bug

This is not flawed lotting by myself. At present this issue is unavoidable using these props.
when i click on the link it comes up with a problem i can't access the site. whats wrong?

mobius06

anybody got the lots before the linked site went down ?