• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

patch problem

Started by sarungman, March 13, 2007, 05:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarungman

hello.... ;D

last night, i patched my SC4 Rush Hour with UPDATE_SKU1_TO_P1_B638.... and something BAD was happened to me..... when i want to load my city, my computer only showed a black screen ()what()..... which mean, SC4 didn't load the city.... what happen??? after that, i removed all plugin out the folder.... and i reload my city.... still same.... it didnt load....  ()sad()

after that, this morning, i reinstall SC4 from the original version and rush hour. I try to load my city again.... and still didnt load..... AAARGGHHH :bomb:!!!
so i uninstall the game, i delete all saved files.... but not the plugin i've collected......

I reinstall again..... and it works!! so?? what happen in this case....??? before i patch my SC4 (with UPDATE_SKU1_TO_P1_B638) , i dont need another patch, right???  ???

note: i've tried patch UPDATE_SKU2_TO_P1_B638 also, but it's same with before..... ()sad()
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

sarungman

wouanagaine

Sorry to not beeing helpful, but I've update so long ago that I don't remember. and obviously you are in a different part of the world so you need a different update than myself.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

sarungman

so, where we live in, also has specific patch update type??? i though all kind of patch are same.... i dont understand.... &sly

wouanagaine

SKU are localised by continents AFAIR

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4