• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rural Cemetary Walls and addons

Started by jeronij, December 15, 2006, 10:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Hello dear SC4 Devotion members,

After seeing one of the threads in the "Show us your..." section in this site, I felt the need to start building my own cemetery  :D !!!

As the first step, I have started to build the walls, nothing too much complicated, as you can see in these pictures:

These are the main pieces, one straight, one straight with entrance and one corner. I dont have the time to deal with diagonals for this project  &mmm .

The walls will be very standard, and wont conform to slope this time, so they will have to be used in not too sloped terrains. Anyway, I have a place for these ones in Biniaraix city  :P

I hope you like the idea  ;D

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TheTeaCat

Looks great Jeronij.

I would be interested in a copy of them too. Will you be releasing them? They are just the type of wall I've been looking for!

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jacqulina

awesome walls you have done i would be very interested in these thankyou in advance lol ;D

Rayden

Nice work Jeronij, I love those walls, a bit too clean, but I'm sure your will do something about it ;)

kimcar

:thumbsup:Look great Jeronij . As the ball on the top gonna be the light  , or it's just a part of the wall .Just asking , maybe it could be an idea. ;D

jeronij

Hello to all, since the walls are small pieces, and I did not find any difficulties, I finished the planned pieces and I putted togheter with some props. Here is the result:

Ooops, sorry, you can probably not see them from this distance  8)   ;D . Lets try again...

So, are they going to be usable ?¿

Btw, I could not resist the ocassion to test the cemetery lots set available in the STEX, which gives a quite nice result. Maybe too clean.

Can you see them now ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

wouanagaine

looks great jeronij.
I just think they are too much pink ( the top stone seems to be too pink )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

TheTeaCat

They look great in game. I would love a set please.

The only fault is they are a bit too red/orangey to me. If they were greyer or darker maybe,  they would look superb. But that is only cosmetic. 

Otherwise they look fantastic :thumbsup:

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Alfred.Jones

I think they look awesome as they are :thumbsup: They fit in so well with the other cemtery lots and those trees. Great work Jeronij

Sim City 4 Devotion

mjig_dudy

these look great jeronij. They can be useful for loads of things, not just cemeteries

bat

Looks really great, jeronij! :thumbsup:

But where do you get these cemetery-lots ?¿

jacqulina

wow these are awesome and i agree i would be having lots of uses for these in my cj thankyou so much &apls :thumbsup:

jeronij

Hello to all, I am glad you like them  :thumbsup:

I cant see the pink colour anywhere ( maybe my monitor configuration), but I dont mind to make a darker version. No problem.

I also have to see how to pack them, because I made some cemetery lots with them, but as you say, there could be many other uses for them...and lots are so personal....give me some time  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

Hello again,

I have just noticed a "file traffic over" image instead my previous images, it seems imagehosting.us is not so good as imageshack. Well, I have reserved some minutes to re-render the walls and make two sets. The "pinky" ones, and the new ones, more "stone-looking". 

I am not sure about how to release this. Two sets (one cemetery and one not) for each walls version perhaps...Your opinions are welcome !!!.

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

wow they are awesome yes i agree with you &apls

Rayden

I like the new one better, it's not so clean, looks a bit more weared out. But both are great :thumbsup:

TheTeaCat

The new look version is great.  :thumbsup:

It looks more weathered, as if it has been there for years instead of just been built "last year".

still its another excellent job

kettle's boiling

Alfred.Jones

I agree, it looks better, it looks older and dirtier. The gate looks really cool too :thumbsup: Great work Jeronij

Sim City 4 Devotion

kimcar

:thumbsup:I like both . Stunning job you done .

metasmurf

Looks good. Any version will do for me :)