• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A strange issue with the Jagged Edges Mod

Started by Terring7, April 28, 2019, 08:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

I have Meadowshire Terrain Mod and the Diagonal Jagged Edges Mod, but it looks like they don't fit very well together. For some reason, the edges of one specific orientation looks fine, but the edges from the other orientation looks funny.

Here is what I mean. For this presentation the only mods I had were NAM (to raise the ground 15 meters), the terrain mod (specifically the .dat files CP_ColumbusRockTextures and CP_ColumbusPlayTerrainParametersForUseWithCPT_No7TreeController SNOWCAPPED LOWER, which is strange because I swear I didn't downloaded the Colombus Terrain Mod), the jagged edges mod (zzENN_Columbus_Terrain_ForUseWithCPTNo7_SnowcappedLOWER_DJEM) and some extra files for some of my projects. This is the result. One good side and one messy side.

And this is how my lots look like.

OK, what did I wrong? I'm very confused ()what()
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

It's official, I'm an idiot. I decided to have a look at this problem and I figured out what happened. I didn't had read the readme file. I did now what it told me and the problem has been fixed.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Wiimeiser

Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

paddy0174

You can't go with a diagonal hill. It has to be within the orthoganal shape... ;)
Back to the game after nine years - and everyday I find something totally new! :)