• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Any Tajik like buildings?

Started by Ricky112233, November 21, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky112233

Hello everyone,

I would like to have some Tajik or Central Asian like buildings as I am interested in creating a Former Soviet country in Central/West Asia (IE Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan..)

Now I don't need any Commie blocks, as I've got plenty of those, but maybe some houses/slums...

I've noticed that Frogface's CJ over at ST has some Arabic slums/ancient quarters...I already have some of his slums, but I noticed that he also had these brownish and old quarters which caught my eye...Can anyone contact frogface? I tried sending him a message but he hasn't replied yet...And on his profile it said that was last active 31st of October..(Which was about a month AFTER I had sent him the Message..)

Thanks ;)

-Ricky :thumbsup:

(PS, I hope I posted this topic at the right thread...as this is the first time I've created a new topic) :)
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Sky Guy

I believe that you might be talking about these props:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/15817-desert-props-volume-1/

Froface custom lotted these in a few of his CJ's to make a crowded old city feel. (I would probably make 1-2 2x2 lots along with a 1x1 filler lot. or a guide on how to do this, check out some of the tutorials. ;)

There is a whole pack of buildings like these. They are made by "onlyplace4" just do a quick search- good luck ;)

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

vester

Could you post some pictures ?

I have no idea what a Tajik building looks like !

PS: Don't use BOLD for all the text in a post. Some may consider it rude or a bit like shouting!