• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

Cool info. As for me, I seem to have the unfortunate custom of continuously buying non-winning lotto tickets. I should turn them in for a refund, as they are defective. But, they won't take them back... or exchange the tickets for winning ones...  :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

Not so much of an update here in Waterfalls as per say but a mere Hey I am here and no I am not giving up on Waterfalls speach... 

Hey all of my readers I am so truly sorry I havent been able to give a proper update in awhile... I have been busy working a few other projects and more or less I got derailed lol... OK bad pun but hey I am working on some stuff here and I do plan to have a update this week!!! Yes that is right Waterfalls will return to a normal updating starting this week for sure!!!

So to start off with the updating again I will be getting back to the awards that I promissed.... But to give a look at the award here it is...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

It's great to see Waterfalls back... Looking forward to the first update after the break...

threestooges

Very glad to hear you're still going here Pat (I didn't have much doubt about it, but it's still good to hear). Nice to see you're planning some awards too. Reminds me of the Water Works from a certain board game in a way. Fitting, I think. Have anything from the Electric Company? At any rate, I'll keep an eye out for that you'll have to show us next. Until then, take it easy.
-Matt

Schulmanator

Hey! I heard someone needs one of these today!

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

art128

It's great to see Waterfalls back... Looking forward to the next update and also to the trophy !  :thumbsup:

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Ladies and Gentleman as I have promissed here is the start of the Awards in Waterfalls!!! So come on down and lets take this time to thank everyone that has stopped in Waterfalls... There are three catagories to the awards and they are............................................

• Rafting the Rapids of Waterfalls 50 plus post!!!
  • SuperStars with under 50!!!
  • Rising to the Sky with under 20 post!!!
  • Floating down the river of Waterfalls with under 10 post!!!
  • Special friends to Watefalls with one post!!!

So that is the catagories to the awards and lets start off here with the Rafting the Rapids of Waterfalls....

OK so that will concluded tonights Awards for the Superstars and be on the look out for the next catagory coming soon!!!!  Thank you all again for your wonderfull support of Waterfalls and to all the lurkers out lemme know what you think even you just say so that way I know you love Waterfalls todate!!!

Thanks all,

Cheers

Patrick
Your tour guide to Waterfalls...

EDIT: Updated the list of awards that will be handed out and also the first award session.... Second batch of awards are coming up down below  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

Nice work there my friend, it's go to see you back :)
I'm looking forward to the next update my friend
Take care,

David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

threestooges

Nice little celebration there Pat. I'd be interested to know the actual post numbers, but this is pretty darn good as it is too. Nice touch.
-Matt

edit: Just noticed the banner there too, nice one, and thanks for the heads up on it.

kimcar

Glad your back Pat. &apls &apls Thanks for the award , this is my first one . Thanks god thanks mother and father, i would like to thanks also my wifw kids and friends   ;D Great idea those awards. Thanks for thats. :thumbsup:

bat

Quote from: threestooges on February 10, 2009, 11:53:32 PM
[...] I'd be interested to know the actual post numbers [...]
I, too!

And thanks for that award... Looking forward to the other parts of this small celebration... ;)

TheTeaCat

Cheers for the award mate :thumbsup:

Good to see Waterfalls back to life, and a nice unique way to celebrate visitors &apls &apls

Uh Pat
no water comes out when I turn the tap(faucet) &mmm how I gonna make the tea ::)

regards mate
:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ennedi

Great celebration Pat! :thumbsup:
(I see I have to improve my post count in Waterfalls  :D)

Don't worry Pat, we all have various tasks and issues, we will wait patiently for the next pics from Waterfalls  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

Have you ever is the question to ask and well I hate to admit I messed something up but I working on the correction and I just finished tabulating everyone's post count since I did a list back in July.... Yes that is right I might have to add another award category here...

Just because looking at what Ive worked on while I've been at work several people will be over 75 post in waterfalls so that deserves a new award  ;) But the great news is that several more folks will be bumped up into SuperStars!!!

After I finish off all the awards categorizes I promise as several of you have asked for a total count of post I will post my word document at the end of the celebrations!!!

So yes I made a mistake and used the wrong sheet and I thought I was using the right for that I am sorry!!! I will edit the first post here when I get the Superstars updated and then I will announce the new category soon!!!

Patrick

Jmouse

Wow, look at all these big drips, and I must be the biggest! ;D $%Grinno$% Seriously (as possible), the award is most appreciated. You know I've always loved Waterfalls and to be included in the overall scheme of things in some way is a great honor.

Glad to know you're feeling perky enough to get back to work on this wonderful MD. Waterfalls is unique in its own right and I hope it continues for a long time to come.

Later...
Joan

Pat

OK after doing some reaserch here and finding out that I did make a mistake I have corrected the first awards post with a new set... So tonight I give you the correct SuperStars of Watefalls... So now without further ado here we go.........................................

Here are some well deserved replies and that is one thing I do promisse here to you all is not to slack in my personal replies....

Quote from: Schulmanator on January 20, 2009, 04:31:15 PM
Cool info. As for me, I seem to have the unfortunate custom of continuously buying non-winning lotto tickets. I should turn them in for a refund, as they are defective. But, they won't take them back... or exchange the tickets for winning ones...  :D

Schulmanator:  LoL that so bites there Bruce and hmmm I know where you could invest some good money that would give you out to be a winner!!! You wanna know??? Here at SC4D for the subscriptor  ;)  Its great I tell you honestly!!! No ADs what so ever and you will have a niffty save as draft button so you can store updates in your MD till your ready to post them!!! OK anyways thank you for coming in!!!

Quote from: bat on February 09, 2009, 10:26:04 AM
It's great to see Waterfalls back... Looking forward to the first update after the break...

Bat: Hey my friend thank you and its good to get back at it again!!!! Great seeing you here again too!!!

Quote from: threestooges on February 09, 2009, 12:56:21 PM
Very glad to hear you're still going here Pat (I didn't have much doubt about it, but it's still good to hear). Nice to see you're planning some awards too. Reminds me of the Water Works from a certain board game in a way. Fitting, I think. Have anything from the Electric Company? At any rate, I'll keep an eye out for that you'll have to show us next. Until then, take it easy.
-Matt

threestooges: Hey there Matt I know I wouldnt doubt it either lol... I remembered the 45 day rule and I didnt want to push it that long... Hmmm you know you have given me an idea and I think there might be another award coming soon???  Again thank you for coming back here to waterfalls!!!

Quote from: Schulmanator on February 09, 2009, 06:53:03 PM
Hey! I heard someone needs one of these today!

Schulmanator: Thank you soooo very much Bruce that cake was yummie to my tummies!! Great to have you back!!!

Quote from: Simpson on February 10, 2009, 11:51:48 PM
Nice work there my friend, it's go to see you back :)
Take care,

David

Simpson: Hey there David it is soo good to be back too and thank you for coming back!!! I do hoped you liked it the newest update!!!

Quote from: threestooges on February 10, 2009, 11:53:32 PM
Nice little celebration there Pat. I'd be interested to know the actual post numbers, but this is pretty darn good as it is too. Nice touch.
-Matt

edit: Just noticed the banner there too, nice one, and thanks for the heads up on it.

threestooges: Hey Matt you had to ask didnt you lol geeeeezzs.... I thank you for asking as that did prompt me to check to make sure the sheet I used was correct but lo and behold it was the last one I did back in July eeeks!!! But the post counts are correct now so no need to worry... I will include at the end of the awards night the full list in a attachment... Sound good?  I am glad you liked the banner  ;) Wonder where or who inspired that???  ;D

Quote from: kimcar on February 11, 2009, 04:14:51 AM
Glad your back Pat. &apls &apls Thanks for the award , this is my first one . Thanks god thanks mother and father, i would like to thanks also my wifw kids and friends   ;D Great idea those awards. Thanks for thats. :thumbsup:

kimcar:  LoL kim nice accaptence speach there  ;)  I do hope you enjoy your award and I thank you for supporting me!!!

Quote from: bat on February 11, 2009, 05:19:59 AM
I, too!

And thanks for that award... Looking forward to the other parts of this small celebration... ;)

Bat: Hey Bat great to have you back and I am glad you liked your award!!!  I know you are intrested in the stats just see my post to Matt for the full details...

Quote from: TheTeaCat on February 11, 2009, 11:51:44 AM
Cheers for the award mate :thumbsup:

Good to see Waterfalls back to life, and a nice unique way to celebrate visitors &apls &apls

Uh Pat
no water comes out when I turn the tap(faucet) &mmm how I gonna make the tea ::)

regards mate
:satisfied:
TTC

TheTeaCat: Hey Derry hmmm no water you say well hmmm I think a complaint to the Water department is in order  ;)  I will see what I can do for ya's cause dang it I want me cuppa!!! Great having you back and my tea too!!! see you soon!!!

Quote from: Ennedi on February 11, 2009, 03:52:32 PM
Great celebration Pat! :thumbsup:
(I see I have to improve my post count in Waterfalls  :D)

Don't worry Pat, we all have various tasks and issues, we will wait patiently for the next pics from Waterfalls  :)

Adam

Ennedi: HI Adam welcome back and dont worry about it my friend I know you are busy bee too!!! I do cherrish everytime I get you to come on down into Waterfalls... So no need to worry OK!!!  See you back soon right???

Quote from: Jmouse on February 11, 2009, 05:08:00 PM
Wow, look at all these big drips, and I must be the biggest! ;D $%Grinno$% Seriously (as possible), the award is most appreciated. You know I've always loved Waterfalls and to be included in the overall scheme of things in some way is a great honor.

Glad to know you're feeling perky enough to get back to work on this wonderful MD. Waterfalls is unique in its own right and I hope it continues for a long time to come.

Later...
Joan

Jmouse: LoL Joan and yes they are some big drips there lol!!! Well you will be shocked to see who is on top there once we get to that bridge to cross...  At least with the new improved awards you made it to the Top 4!!!

So that is it for the replies and again I thank you all for your support here in Waterfalls.... To all the lurkers out and about lemme know what you think even you just say HI so that way I know you love Waterfalls todate!!!

Your Tour Guide to Waterfalls,

Patrick

art128

Ohh! and award ! great work with these "pictures" Patrick.  &apls

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Wouhou  :D an award for me, thank you Patrick.

Take care,
David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pat

OK so now without to much chitter chatter here we go with the remainder of the awards to be handed out to all that has been to Waterfalls... Again a personal replies will follow at the end of this update along with the list of actual counts for post... So now without further ado here we gooooooooo......................................

1.  Flipside
2.  Rooker1 (aka) Robin
3.  Warconstruct
4.  Heinz
5.  Meinhosen
6.  Heblem
7.  Metravo
8.  Mark
9.  Tkirch (aka) Todd
10. FrankU
11. Nova Vesfalo
12. Wouanagaine
13. Shadow Assassin
14. RebaLynnTS (aka) Becca
15. Diggis (aka) Shaun
16. Sheep49 (aka) Piotr
17. Star.TorturerJoeST (aka) Joe
18. Bob56
19. Alfred.Jones aka Aj
20. Badsim (aka) Cedric
21. Starmanw402007
22. Sciurus
23. Catty (aka) Cathy
24. M4346 (aka) Marius
25. Glepet (aka) Glenn
26. Snaper
27. Travis
28. Filasimo (aka) Ryan
29. Amapper
30. Nedalezz
31. South Park
32. Caspervg
33. Flyinbird93
34. Nerdly_dood
35. Vandy (aka) Gary
36. Zaphod (aka) Steve
37. Jimmymac (aka) Stu
38. Eddie
39. Russell
40. Emperor Stormont
41. Dioangel (aka) Linda
42. Jacqulina (aka) Jackie
43. Jeronij
44. Nisha
45. Urban
46. Suplado!
47. Berethor

1.  Alan_vzla
2.  Owlsinger
3.  Canuck
4.  Projectadam
5.  Haljackey
6.  David (aka) DMscipio
7.  Earthquake
8.  Quesh
9.  TopCliff (aka) Leo
10. Tarkus (aka) Alex
11. Bobbo (aka) Bobby
12. Burgsabre87 (aka) Ryan
13. Palpatine001 (aka) Ben
14. Fledder200
15. Shoreman905 (aka) Dave
16. Mattb325
17. StegSC
18. NikNik
19. VillaV
20. Rayden (aka) Silvio
21. Flame1396
22. Capo
23. Jayo
24. JJ
25. FromTheAshes
26. NASCAR_Guy (aka) David
27. Sober
28. Gazac
29. Callbat
30. Xxdita (aka) Nate
31. Flame1496
32. Madeira (aka) She Who Will Not Be Named  <---- Funny word sensor for a name

OK so that completes the Awards and a thank you to everyone that has supported me in Waterfalls its been fun!!! I have enjoyed the time here and now I will be closing shop.. ooh whoopsie wrong speech sorry about that one lol Naw I will not close up Waterfalls at all I cant do that its a part of me as I know its part of here at Devotions!!!  I did promisse some personal replies and to both Arthur and David thank you so much for coming in and you both deserved your awards and now to the lurkers,

To all the lurkers out and about lemme know what you think even you just say HI so that way I know you love Waterfalls todate!!!

Your Tour Guide to Waterfalls,

Patrick

Bonus footage or material included!!!!
Ohh and now for your viewing pleasure, attached to this post is the final list of all the post counts for everyone!!!

Rafting the Rapids of Waterfalls 50 +

Bat_x_106
Jmouse (aka) Joan_x_89
Thundercrack83 (aka) Dustin_x_65
Blade2k5 (aka) Troy_x_60

SuperStars of Waterfalls Under 50 post

Simpson_x_49
Toohey's (aka) Dave_x_48
TheTeaCat (aka) Derry_x_43
Kimcar_x_42
Paroch (aka) Paul_x_36
Threestooges (aka) Matt_x_34
Lilojame (aka) Karin_x_31
Schulmanator (aka) Bruce_x_28
Art128 (aka) Arthur_x_25
Dedgren (aka) David_x_21

Under 20 Post Rising to the Stars

JBsimo (aka) Jon_x_19
Papab2000 (aka) Rich_x_18
Emilin_x_13
Strechnitz (aka) Hubert_x_12
Ennedi (aka) Adam_x_12
Fred_Ginger (aka) Vicki_x_11
Sebes_x_11

Floating down the river 10 & under

Flipside_x_10
Rooker1 (aka) Robin_x_10
Warconstruct_x_10
Heinz_X_8
Meinhosen_x_7
Heblem_x_7
Metravo_x_6
Mark_x_6
Tkirch (aka) Todd_x_6
FrankU_x_5
Nova Vesfalo_x_5
Wouanagaine_x_5
Shadow Assassin_x_5
RebaLynnTS (aka) Becca_x_5
Diggis (aka) Shaun_x_5
Sheep49 aka Piotr_x_5
Star.Torturer (aka) Joe_x_5
Bob56_x_5
Alfred.Jones aka Aj_x_4
Badsim_x_4
Starmanw402007_x_4
Sciurus_x_4
Catty (aka) Cathy_x_3
M4346 (aka) Marius_x_3
Glepet (aka) Glenn_x_3
Snaper_x_3
Travis_x_3
Filasimo (aka) Ryan_x_3
Amapper_x_3
Nedalezz_x_3
South Park_x_2
Caspervg_x_2
Flyinbird93_x_2
Nerdly_dood_x_2
Vandy (aka) Gary_x_2
Zaphod (aka) Steve_x_2
Jimmymac (aka) Stu_x_2
Eddie_x_2
Russell_x_2
Emperor Stormont_x_2
Dioangel (aka) Linda_x_2
Jacqulina (aka) Jackie_x_2
Jeronij_x_2
Nisha_x_2
Urban_x_2
Suplado!_x_2
Berethor_x_2

Special Friends to Waterfalls 1 post

Alan_vzla
Owlsinger
Canuck
Projectadam
Haljackey
David (aka) DMscipio
Earthquake
Quesh
TopCliff (aka) Leo
Tarkus (aka) Alex
Bobbo (aka) Bobby
Burgsabre87 (aka) Ryan
Palpatine001 (aka) Ben
Fledder200
Shoreman905 (aka) Dave
Mattb325
StegSC
NikNik
VillaV
Rayden (aka) Silvio
Flame1396
Capo
Jayo
JJ
FromTheAshes
NASCAR_Guy (aka) David
Sober
Gazac
Callbat
Xxdita (aka) Nate
Flame1496
Madeira (aka) She Who Will Not Be Named <---- Funny word sensor for a name

art128

Wow -- huge stats there Patrick, can't imagine the time spent here my friend !  &apls &apls

Props & Texture Catalog