• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Nice to put faces to the names :)

A recent one

See not one but two cups in background  ()stsfd() ()stsfd() ()stsfd()
:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

Derry you are looking soo classy in that pic  :thumbsup: and as you said its real great to put a mug shot to the name lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

porter66083

about time i posted another horrible picture of myself....

avert your eyes!

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

jeronij

Nice bridge in the horizon .....   ::)  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

RippleJet

TheGunkid

Quote from: porter66083 on December 17, 2007, 01:46:24 PM
about time i posted another horrible picture of myself....

avert your eyes!

Tampa / St. Peterburg eh? I've also been over that bridge.

Pat

oh umm theres a person in that pic i was too busy planning how i can recreate that into SC4 lol....  :D Naw just kidding there Jacob, you look like a real ladies killer   ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

porter66083

Since I was oh so "modestly" overlooked for the bridge in the background, that bridge is called the Sunshine Skyway...

It's the longest cable stayed bridge in the US (possibly the world?) and I have some closer shots of it as well on my trip...

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

TheGunkid

Quote from: porter66083 on December 18, 2007, 10:45:03 PM
Since I was oh so "modestly" overlooked for the bridge in the background, that bridge is called the Sunshine Skyway...

It's the longest cable stayed bridge in the US (possibly the world?) and I have some closer shots of it as well on my trip...
I know, and no it's not the longest...the French has that title, me thinks.
Anyhoo, hoped you had some fun in Tampa/ St. Petersburg

bat56

A picture of poor quality during my last trip in studio. No need to say what I do in life. ;)

TheGunkid

Quote from: bat56 on December 24, 2007, 04:16:03 AM
A picture of poor quality during my last trip in studio. No need to say what I do in life. ;)

Lol it looks like you're crying in that pic.

Russell

Fascinating to see what people look like in real life.

Well, here you see me, being sort of... happy.

JoeST

well here is ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

mwahahahahah
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Shadow Assassin

I don't know why people insist putting all sorts of crap on their computer case. Good to see you're the only one that doesn't do that... :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

The_Hutt

spa

Nice suit! My only question is where's the president?

Here's a quick one of me from two years ago (I don't have many photos of myself)

JoeST

yes indeed, the Hutt looks shifty ???

and yeah i dont like to mod my pc... theres no point really, rather spend the money on b3tter hardware :p lol damn that person that stuck that blue corsair sticker onto the case :@

Joe

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

xxdita

I've avoided this thread, but I guess I've been here long enough to show my face now.

Russell

...woke up after a night of heavy drinking and decided to document what I look like when extremely hungover...

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN