• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strechnitz

Indeed!

That is a very handsome Viking! :P :thumbsup:

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Krio

I might regret posting this, but:

Leaving New Year's Eve-party. Or it's first "stop" somewhere at 5:45 am. I've been better  ;D

TopCliff

Nice pics everybody. No, was that before or after the beer?  ;D Kidding. I'd post a picture, but I'd feel so weird considering I'm probably the youngest person here.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Krio

TopCliff

Quote from: Krio on January 03, 2008, 01:38:54 PM
After several drinks  ;D

Yeah, that's kind of obvious. I'll try to find some decent pics. But, like I said, I'm probably the youngest here. Later.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Pat Riot

Quote from: Krio on January 03, 2008, 01:38:54 PM
After several drinks  ;D

yea, topcliffs right, its obvious cause you look alot older in that then your msn pic. I guess that happens after a long night and some drinks  ;D

Strechnitz

My turn :)

And how about a white tie? and a few friends. This was a few weeks ago at my fraternity gala. Oh how I love al the posh nonsense. At this stage it was still early so we are not very drunk yet. B) that changed later on though O am afraid, but that's a private matter!  :D LOL.

first on the right.

then on the left.

The gate is one of the oldest of the university. the emblems are from benefactors of old.

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Krio

Well, in my MSN picture is from November and I have short hair. Now when it has grown, it makes me look older. I admit that I look like mad, drunk scientist in that picture :P

And I'm only 20-years and in this picture from this morning I look like a 30-year old programmer.

metasmurf

30-year old programmer   :D

I'll counter with my bum look

Livin the dream  $%Grinno$%

praiodan

Me...

while cutting these two great delicious cakes, baken by my mum  :thumbsup:

;D

mightygoose

heres a couple of me.... recent ones...

about two days ago....

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Pat Riot

Mightygoose-looks like you just got hit in the bum with a needle  ;D

You been takin steroids? :P (jk)

mightygoose

no im a student, this image captures the precise moment the distant memory of what being sober felt like popped up, and it was WIERD! :P
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Fledder200

Russell... :o... wow so cute!!

ohhhhhhh pie!! i wanna have that pie!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

j-dub

To be fair, I will finally show you the face of the one I call myself.

So there.

EDIT: Resized it for ya. Try to keep it around 800x600, thanks! - beskhu3epnm

canuck3360

just for fun I'll give you a couple

Taken almost a year ago in Quebec at my friends wedding I'm the one in Kilt

and here I am shorter Hair and in Toronto earlier this month(also no kilt and not so formal in this one)

Krio

This is the first (!) time when you see me without my trademark sunglasses. And this will be the last time too ;)

And sorry for "spamming" this theard. I've been ill for past few days and I had sudden urge to take pictures of everything after I showed my desktop in other theard. btw, changed the pic :P

j-dub

@beskhu3epnm Woops! Thanx, your a lifesaver

Pat

gezzzs its been awhile since i posted a pic of me here and well I guess I will have to dig up a newer pic of me later tonight your favorite firefighter lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JosefBrisko135

Quote from: porter66083 on December 17, 2007, 01:46:24 PM
about time i posted another horrible picture of myself....

avert your eyes!

I went there this morning.
Being a Tampa native I've never been there. (I live in downtown Tampa now but before I was in North Tampa in the farms)

Gasparilla Day Parade

Me and my girlfriend :)
Your signature was TOO BIG and TOO BULKY ... System ADMIN