• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Hello Dustin, it's a great pleasure to see you!  :thumbsup: Our talks will be even better from this time  :)

I guess I should make some new photos of myself  ;D

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

WC_EEND

Quote from: ExiLe on February 03, 2009, 05:34:53 AM
NASCAR_Guy and Xiziz: hehe, you are right, that is a good point. I was born and raised on sim city (well and transport tycoon was a hit aswell) :)

- about the beer, the first in the picture is Sofiero, and no they don't really sell them in Oslo, I bought those cheap in Sweden for 99 NOK for 24x0.33 cans. For me that's insane... Think I also bought the same amout of Carlsberg's... I'm a student you know, and beer is expensive in Norway.

The second beer is Aass ( Åss ), they've got some good beers, especially the ales and the bayer :) .

nothing like Belgian beer ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

praiodan

thundercrack83

Dustin what to say but I am at loss for words, I could have sworn you to be more geekier type heehhee

Ha! Thanks, Pat! I guess, seeing my penchant for statistics and things, how you could come to that conclusion! Isn't it strange how, based upon nothing more than how we post and what we post, we all form these ideas of what others may look like? I do the same thing!

Quote from: Ennedi on February 05, 2009, 01:48:44 PM
Hello Dustin, it's a great pleasure to see you!  :thumbsup: Our talks will be even better from this time  :)

I guess I should make some new photos of myself  ;D

Adam

Thanks, Adam! I look forward to new photos of you!

Quote from: praiodan on February 05, 2009, 02:50:03 PM
Gotta love that beard, Dustin  $%Grinno$%

Thank you, Lars! Though, I think it needs a bit of a trim!

praiodan

Quote from: thundercrack83 on February 07, 2009, 01:54:40 AMThank you, Lars! Though, I think it needs a bit of a trim!

I don't think so, but in fact I'm (unfortuatly $%Grinno$% ) not in the position to decide that  :D

A new one with me on it... second one from the right hand side:

Taken on a birthday party of two friends of mine about a month ago  :)

art128

Dustin => I like the guitar in the back  :thumbsup:
is it a baseball team in the picture in the right ? (I like Baseball)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ExiLe

Quote from: WC_EEND on February 05, 2009, 02:11:50 PM
nothing like Belgian beer ;)

Weeeeeell, I am more of a "traditional" beer guy. i.e czech Pilsner, Scandinavian pilsners and youle brews, mead, dark ales/brown ales, etc. Many Belgian types of beer are a bit over the top for me, as of sweetnes. My gut has a problem with too much sweet when drinking alcohol. I am no big fan of the fruit ales etc. I like the bitter and nutty ales...

BUT I do like your dark Leffe :), but still, if I'd have to go for a favourite "beer-country" I would aswer The Czech Rep.
...coming soon

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Pat

Hey Toxic love the photobucket image removed  ;)...

Dustin I hope you took no offense to my little thought there and none was attendend at all...  It truly is funny how we form the opinion of someone till you get to see that pic or even meet the person face to face...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Dustin I hope you took no offense to my little thought there and none was attendend at all...  It truly is funny how we form the opinion of someone till you get to see that pic or even meet the person face to face...

No offense taken at all, my friend!

Quote from: art128 on February 07, 2009, 02:51:09 AM
Dustin => I like the guitar in the back  :thumbsup:
is it a baseball team in the picture in the right ? (I like Baseball)

Yes, that's a picture of the 2008 World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies! As for the guitar, I think I have some pictures of it. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Here's a shot my girlfriend took over the weekend...

Me taking the dog out and talking to a friend of mine in Tennessee on the phone.

Ryan B.

Ah, les Nordiques!  I really dig that hoodie, Dustin.

I want a Hartford Whalers one that blares 'Brass Bonanza' from hidden speakers when the hood string is pulled.  ;) :D

rooker1

Dustin,
You have to smile man....
Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

Hey Joe how come we have never seen a pic of the pi man??

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

I am sure I have posted one in here somewhere....
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

thundercrack83

Quote from: rooker1 on February 18, 2009, 05:14:10 AM
Dustin,
You have to smile man....

Ha! Don't worry, that's confusion, not anger. My girlfriend likes to take my picture when I'm not ready for it. The look on my face says, "Why are you taking my picture?!!?"

But, just to show I've got a lighter side--a smile for Robin...

And the Hartford Whalers for Ryan!

Quote from: burgsabre87 on February 17, 2009, 09:12:48 PMI want a Hartford Whalers one that blares 'Brass Bonanza' from hidden speakers when the hood string is pulled.  ;) :D

No "Brass Bonanza" speakers, though, sorry!

Pat

LoL Dustin now you look as your umm well yea lol with that big fat cheesie grin there its classical!!!  ;D

Sheep49

It's nice to see you actually similing, Dustin! You look great with that big grin. $%Grinno$% I also have to admit that I love your collection of caps. And Bruce Springsteen '75 poster? Awesome! :thumbsup:

I'm also wondering what is that guitar on your left. Les Paul? ;D
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

rooker1

wooow,
Now the smile is too big, please put some of that away. :D ::) ;)
Just kidding.  $%Grinno$%
I hope you can read smiley .
Robin  ;D
Call me Robin, please.

jeronij

Hey D. , you look quite different without the baseball cap... much better imo  :thumbsup:

I want to post a recent one, last January, which I find specially nice, even if our son is not looking at the camera... it is really difficult to catch him  ::)  :D :D

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary