• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Nice pic Bernhard, your boy is getting big fast.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Lars you pulled off the look all so well there man!!!

Bernhard sooo cute with your little man!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

44 to old? That means I cannot play the game anymore next week... HELP  &hlp

Me with a Pisang Melkskommel (Banana Shake) earlier this year in South Africa:

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

Good to put faces to the names, sebes and Neofita! And don't worry--like Pat said, you're never too old for SC4!

Pat

oooooooo Sebes that shake looks sooo goood yummmies!!!

JayroBR

Xiziz

As I was out taking a picture of my car anyway, I thought I'd turn the camera around and get a new one of me too since it was such a nice and sunny day.
Unfortunately its rather hard to take a picture of yourself with a DSLR with a 50mm lens. But I have succeeded, even if its just a facial. ^__^

Ah, yes, complete with a cheesy smile.

RebaLynnTS

Me and my husband at Disney World.

He's the cute one in the hat :)
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

Pat

LoL Becca which one and which hat lol!!! Naw looking good there!!!

thundercrack83

Looking great, everyone! I love being able to put faces to the names!

A quick peek at my golf outing last weekend...

It's in the hole!

And...

Don't ask...

praiodan

After today's leave-take ceremony for the graduates (including me):

Don't pay any attention to my crappy tie, please. I had to do it on my own.  :D

Pat

Lars that is too funnie there!!! Hey did you bat that tie? Cause I see a few flaws with the alingment  :D :D

praiodan

Quote from: Pat on June 26, 2009, 12:05:18 PM
Lars that is too funnie there!!! Hey did you bat that tie? Cause I see a few flaws with the alingment  :D :D

I guess, if I had BATed that tie, the result would have been a lot better. $%Grinno$%
Still, I'm rather proud of it, even if it's crap. Cause it's the first I somehow mastered at all (to some extend  :D) ;D
The funniest thing about it actually though was (and which cannot be seen on that pic), that the thin end got way longer than the broad one. And I with such I tie I spend most that evening on-stage.  $%Grinno$%

Pat

You still did a better job then I could ever do Lars so kudo's to you!!!

Xiziz

I feel like sharing another picture, yes on the same page as the prior one of me. :P

This time I'm in Gothenburg sneaking a preview of the U2 360 tour. I went to the show the next day and it was absolutely awesome! If you have a chance to get tickets and see them, and happen to like em. Do, its worth every penny!

Gothenburg is windy! You can see the stadium and the top part of the stage sticking up over the edge. :D

Sam Johnson

Just a bit photoshopped pic of myself from my holidays this year in the netherlands :)

;D

Ryan B.

Quote from: Xiziz on August 03, 2009, 04:13:10 AM
This time I'm in Gothenburg sneaking a preview of the U2 360 tour. I went to the show the next day and it was absolutely awesome! If you have a chance to get tickets and see them, and happen to like em. Do, its worth every penny!

U2 needs to come back to Buffalo.  They were here for their Vertigo tour in '05 and I didn't get to go.  I grew up listening to U2 - they're one of my all-time favourite bands.

OK, time for more of me:

^ Warming up for another roller hockey game!

^ My siblings & I at Lake Ontario one summer day.

JoeST

Quote from: Ryan B. on August 06, 2009, 03:02:56 PMMy siblings & I at Lake Ontario one summer day.
I wonder which one you are :P lol

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms