• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vario80

Nice pic from that perspective Masochist also nice contrast with that grey wall. ;)

Here's another current pic of me
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: Vario80 on September 01, 2007, 03:09:59 PM
Nice pic from that perspective Masochist also nice contrast with that grey wall. ;)

Here's another current pic of me

You Look a lot like a person i sorta of know.
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

M4346

It's great seeing all the names with their faces in this thread!  ;D

I thought I'd share a few images here myself, though it started off with me wanting to show that it is, at last and after an amazingly harsh and cold winter, spring! in Pretoria! Now, the Jacarandas have not started blooming yet (they have buds already), but this one tree has and I'm quite excited! It's right outside my window and the flowers smell great! So, it's one positive side of having all the windows flung open due to the excruciating heat! We've been having temperatures of 30 Degrees Celsius and higher here, and it's not even summer yet! I think we're going to die in December!  &mmm

Anyway, here's that tree outside my window! I love the purple / lilac flowers (and as such I cannot wait for the Jacarandas to line the street cloaked in their lilac majesty like they do every year! Making Pretoria one of the most beautiful cities in the world... *nudge-nudge* :P ), and therefore you just have to see them.  ()stsfd()

The image was photoshopped though, due to the poor quality of the original. It was taken with my phone's camera (Nokia 6680):

Me photos... although I look crap in both of them, I wanted to show how I look now. :P

My boyfriend and I photos... yeah, I do look weird in photos (especially over-eager in the first one (I don't remember why though :P)

We have been together for almost 17 months now, and I love him very, very much!  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

-m- its about time you show yourself wow talk about wicked cool photos m8 great shots and congrats on 17 months of love awwww - pat ooooh btw you wanna see bad see me pic in this thread lol now thats bad and scary all in the same aspect lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

Quote from: M4346 on September 07, 2007, 02:15:54 AM
although I look crap in both of them

No you don't! :P
The first one is a bit suggestive... ::)

especially over-eager in the first one

Yes, indeed! :D

M4346

Quote from: patfirefghtr on September 07, 2007, 02:18:08 AM
-m- its about time you show yourself wow talk about wicked cool photos m8 great shots and congrats on 17 months of love awwww - pat ooooh btw you wanna see bad see me pic in this thread lol now thats bad and scary all in the same aspect lol

Thanks! And yours is not bad Pat! :P I love a man in uniform!  :D I'm just teasing... ;D

Here's another one, this time in colour... of my eyes!  $%Grinno$%

Quote from: RippleJet on September 07, 2007, 02:25:02 AM
Me photos... although I look crap in both of them, I wanted to show how I look now. :P
No you don't! :P
The first one is a bit suggestive... ::)

Uhm, thanks! :P And the suggestiveness was not intentional...  :satisfied:  $%Grinno$%  :P

Quote from: RippleJet on September 07, 2007, 02:25:02 AM
Quote from: M4346 on September 07, 2007, 02:15:54 AMespecially over-eager in the first one
Yes, indeed! :D

LOL! Yeah... well, uhm... he made me do it!  :D
New Horizons Productions

metasmurf

jimmymac

Surprisingly I didn't get any grief from my fiancee for posting the pic of us both in here a few pages back, but now I can finally post one of just me, this was taken over the summer. And yes, this picture isn't meant to be taken seriously.

tooheys

RippleJet

M4346

New Horizons Productions

Strechnitz

Great pics guys. Nice to know more faces behind the names :)

And yes M. you did look frightfully eager in that pic.

Well it has been a while sice I posted the pic where I look upwards in a saintly matter looking for some sign perhaps?
in any case. here are some more pics :o now don't get scared now ;)

I know, I had a bad hairday but stil...can you see the gleem of divine hapiness as soon as I get behind a desk and hold a chairman's hammer? you don't want to see me with real power though...  $%#Ninj2

As you can see I'm not at all afraid to use it. :D The truth is he said something nasty about my hair... >:( not a very smart thing to do as you can see. ::)

This was taken in the OAS headquarters in Washington. My poor secretary did survive the attack however. our mutual affection made him not to press charges. $%Grinno$%

Hope I haven't scared you now.  ;D

Strechnitz

Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

jimmymac

More Blues Brother than MIB Dave, MIB would make me want to burn the outfit  :D

M4346

LOL! @ Hubert...

I couldn't imagine more fitting depictions or descriptions of you :P hahaha That's the Strechnitz we all know, and love. ;)
New Horizons Productions

Ennedi

Hello guys,

Great pictures all, it's a big pleasure to see your faces, I have a feeling I know you much better now!  :thumbsup:

I will add some of mine to this collection  :D

One of my other hobbies - good food

My favourite restaurant in San Antonio, Ibiza

Satisfied after a good steak in London

Me at work (checking the thickness of fire protection paint) - sometimes I can say it's my hobby and sometimes not  :D

...And with my dog Prim

When I was written this message Strechnitz's pictures appeared - great!  :thumbsup: Sometimes good use of the hammer helps to clear the atmosphere  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Krio

Ennedi, that dog is HUGE  :o What does it eat :P

M4346

New Horizons Productions

Ennedi

Quote from: Bengt on September 07, 2007, 03:44:14 AM
  :o What does it eat :P

Chickens and other small animals  :D (2/3 of the big chicken and some rice per day)

QuoteScooby snacks!

What is it?  :D I didn't find it in the dictionary
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

M4346

New Horizons Productions

tooheys