• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisadams3997

heh, kind of.  I think we need a 'most cryptic picture of yourself' award to give to you ;).

capo

Quote from: Chrisadams3997 on October 09, 2007, 10:49:30 AM
heh, kind of.  I think we need a 'most cryptic picture of yourself' award to give to you ;).

Maybe I get a run for that award as well with this very old pic of me (but the only one I have online at this point)

just call me mister incognito :D

Once I have a better pic, I'll be sure to post it..

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Xiziz

Capo; Hiding under a baseballcap, sunglasses and a small picture eh :D

Well, heres my way of hiding for now; yes, im in this picture, you just dont know who i am... untill M comes along i guess. Or someone makes a well educated guess. Il hint ye too, i dont have red eyes in the photo.
Photo is very recent too, about 1½ weeks old, 27th of September that makes it.

Playing a traditional Swedish(?) group/con game called the "Footgame"(Fotleken). Basicly you have one person you need to tag everytime its your turn, and someone has to tag you everytime its their turn, the goal is to be one of the two last people standing, wherby the winner is decided by a quick match of rock-paper-siscors, since when its only two left you cant win by the rules anymore.

And just to show how brutal it can be, this is my foot halfway through the game, its in a really odd angle, especially considering the angle my leg is in. About 15 minutes after the photo i loose, and the pain in my foot reminds me of it for 5 days.

Oh, and if you are really kind, il post a better picture of me next time, else il just post the small picture from today for fun :D (though im on a train in both pictures)

M4346

Quote from: Xiziz on October 10, 2007, 04:31:57 PM
Well, heres my way of hiding for now; yes, im in this picture, you just dont know who i am... untill M comes along i guess. Or someone makes a well educated guess. Il hint ye too, i dont have red eyes in the photo.

Well seeing as I've already been contacted by inquiring minds wanting to know which one you are, I'll have to play along, I guess.  $%Grinno$%  :P

You don't have red eyes in that image, well, coz your eyes aren't even showing.  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

RippleJet

Not red eyes, but maybe pink ears... ::)

M4346

I was trying to show Tage my 'new' diamond earring,

Which, as you can see, didn't turn out as well as I expected - mainly due to the fact that I was using my crappy camera phone in, well, crappy light conditions.

I also, recently (yesterday to be exact) got a haircut as you'll see below:

And then, I just had to show an updated look of my incredibly hot face.  :D  ::)  $%Grinno$%

The photos were taken a few minutes ago.  ;D
New Horizons Productions

JoeST

WOW your hot...   $%Grinno$%

This is I:

The old beard got trimmed yesterday tho...

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

RippleJet

Diamonds are forever and a boy's best friend... ::)

Haircuts and beard cuts... :D

M4346

Quote from: RippleJet on October 21, 2007, 12:19:30 PM
Diamonds are forever and a boy's best friend... ::)

Sounds familiar... who said that again? :P :D

QuoteHaircuts and beard cuts... :D

And we'll leave it at that. ;) I've always had more luck growing my hair on my head than the hair on my face.  &mmm $%Grinno$% I've been blessed / cursed with a lack of facial hair.  :P
New Horizons Productions

Xiziz

Quote from: M4346 on October 21, 2007, 12:20:41 PM
I've been blessed / cursed with a lack of facial hair.  :P

definatly a blessing... considering the curse i have with getting my dads facial hair, and the speed it grows at, though i guess that goes for all my hair. **lazers, lazers... if only universal medicare did that too...**

And Aye Riplejet, correct.

Thats a closeup i guess :)

M4346

Ah... he decided to show himself!  :thumbsup:

World, meet Xiziz... Xiziz, meet the world!  :D  ;D
New Horizons Productions

JoeST

Pat

Quote from: M4346 on October 21, 2007, 01:28:51 PM
Ah... he decided to show himself!  :thumbsup:

World, meet Xiziz... Xiziz, meet the world!  :D  ;D

LoL -M- and its nice to see the one and almighty Xiziz... Joe did i see a pic of you as well? ? ? i couldnt tell my monitor had cracked lol....  :D :D 

BTW -m- love your new earing....

OK i go now - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

freedo50

Ok, here goes, this picture is of me at my school's prefect's ball, last november.

And, yes I'm posing, I'm not quite that vain.

Fred

Pat

LoL fred you look a little evil in that pic... with the red eye's and all  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Xiziz

**waves shyly** "Hi world"

Fred, atleast you look comfortable suited up  :thumbsup:

I looked(and felt) totaly misplaced in a suit, and, in all respect, id rather be seen dead in a bunnyoutfit or crossdressing than in a suit XD

but i feel that i should atleast let you see me, the one day i did wear one, oh, and this picture is from my graduation a few months back, after quite a bit of fortifying, snuck a hipflask filled with vodka in which i had finished by this time(no, one hipflask dosnt get me drunk, but atleast its fortifying. This picture is cencored though, had to cut away some parts of it, as im unsure about what i can show here :P

//Edit, resized the picture... was larger than i thought XD

JoeST

Pat

LoL and i bet the censoring was a birdie flying high  ;)  yea it probley was a good thing to cut it out lol.... ooooooh and btw here is a newer one of me.....

ExiLe

LOL Xiziz you look sooo Swedish... obviously because of all that Yellow and Blue stuff around your neck :P

heres me;

I know I look totally posh in that pic, wasn't my intention... so heres a pic of me as a guardsman:

take care,
...coming soon

Pat

you looking pretty snazzie there Exile in your guardsmen uniform.....   &apls