• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast General Discussion

Started by Pat, September 30, 2008, 04:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haljackey

Wow, I enjoyed that podcast!

Pat, you should be a radio announcer!  And Casper your English is great!

I'm teased now... Looking forward to a SC4D podcast now.

Best,
-Haljackey

dragonshardz

Pat: Awesome teaser-cast, you really should be a radio announcer!

Pat

Hey
  Matt, Piotr, Hal and shardz: Thank you guys so far and I am taking it that the bedding of the player is working no problem then for everyone?  I do have to say its been a good exprience working at the radio station as a board operator and that is what I currently do... I do hope to some day become a on Air Personality too though...

OK so if anyone hasnt figured out yet I am hosting off of GarageBand.com [linkie]... How I found that is thanks to Mightygoose aka John, so thank you John for doing your podcast there!!! 

It does take some time to get it listed up there but I am confident that I will get this up on time as production will start this weekend... I do have alot of idea's thanks to Matt...  I would let you all know what is going on but that will spoil the surprise lol... I do have to say it will be good!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

Very well done.  So, what else do you plan on doing with theses Podcasts?  Oh, Casper, your English is much better than some of my countrymens is :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

MandelSoft

Nice podcast. It's nice to actually hear the voices of Pat and Casper! Can't wait for the next one.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

tag_one

Great podcast guys! I enjoyed listing to it a lot  :thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to the next one  ;)

Schulmanator

Awesome! I loved it...

Pat, you have a GREAT DJ voice! You should go into radio as a second career.

And, Casper... you said something about the Wachovia Bldg. You have me verrrry curious. Is itthe current one (aka "The Jukebox") or the new one under construction? Or, a different one? Alls I know is, I am gonna d/l it the second it's done! Awesome!

Great job, guys!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

Quote from: blade2k5 on October 10, 2008, 04:47:11 PM
Very well done.  So, what else do you plan on doing with theses Podcasts?  Oh, Casper, your English is much better than some of my countrymens is :thumbsup:

Hey Troy thanks, well hmm I do plan to have them up at least once a month to start with I think? Or I might due every other week to keep up on the new's depending if something exciting has happend...  Are you saying I cant speakum english well lol... naw I know what you mean lol  :D

Quote from: mrtnrln on October 11, 2008, 02:23:23 AM
Nice podcast. It's nice to actually hear the voices of Pat and Casper! Can't wait for the next one.

Hi Maarten thank you alot and soon the SC4D Podcast will air... I will not tell when as it will be a surprise  ;D

Quote from: tag_one on October 11, 2008, 03:11:28 AM
Great podcast guys! I enjoyed listing to it a lot  :thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to the next one  ;)

Hey Tag thank you and I hope to see you back for the SC4D eddition  ;)

Quote from: Schulmanator on October 11, 2008, 06:24:02 PM
Awesome! I loved it...

Pat, you have a GREAT DJ voice! You should go into radio as a second career.

And, Casper... you said something about the Wachovia Bldg. You have me verrrry curious. Is itthe current one (aka "The Jukebox") or the new one under construction? Or, a different one? Alls I know is, I am gonna d/l it the second it's done! Awesome!

Great job, guys!  &apls

Thank you Bruce alot!!!! Radio is my job as being a fire fighter is just my hobby...  I am currently a Board Operator at Coyote 93.7 but soon I will be a co-host on a sunday morning polka show... YaY!!! I do hope to get my own show for the weekends late night bar hoppers to listen to and request songs....

I will tease with this all for a logo for the offical thread when I launch it....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sheep49

Beautiful Logo!!! I can't wait for the next podcast, though :P
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Pat

I should also add that the logo was designed by Craig Fay Productions Photoshopping Service's.... Piotr dont worry its coming and I know you wanna hear it  ;)

MandelSoft

Nice logo and slogan! It's kinda catchy!  ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Pat

OK the results are in and I am very HAPPY!!! YAY!! out of 40 voters 26 of you fine folks want a podcast and I cant wait to give you the first episode in November!!!

You Know You Wanna Hear It!!!

Would you think it would be great to see a podcast here???  (Voting closed: Yesterday at 06:30:44 PM)

• Yes I would love to hear a podcast at SC4D!!!  26 (65%)
  • No I don't think it would be worth while to have one...  3 (7.5%)
  • I could go either way depending on the time table and frequency of podcast...  4 (10%)
  • Don't Care at all if there is one...  7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pat

I am looking for help with the Podcast and with that you will be givin full reconition on the episode that air's and what you title is IE writter or proof reader or musician... The titles are not that important but hey anyways I need help in either way I look at it... so if you are intrested in being apart of the podcast sign up here!!!!

thanks Patrick

EDITCorrected goshawful typo in subject line. -DE

Pat

Matt I know you express intrest in Waterfalls to help out any help is appreciated... No equipment is needed at all... the want to help out is all is needed and I could use at least 2 more people to help out....

SC4D Podcast Crew

• Patrick aka Patfirefghtr
  • Matt aka Threestooges
  • Piotr aka Sheep49
  • John aka Dfire870 (pending PM acceptance)
  • J-dub
  • Kevin aka BigSlark (assocate Podcast crew member)

Sheep49

Hmmmmm I always like to help. I would like to finally contribute something to the community, so you can say that I'm interested in it. Since I have really stabile position at school right now, I think I'll can contribute many things to the podcast (of course if someone would be interested ;D)

Thank you for your attention.
Piotr

Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Pat

Piotr I would be Happy to have you on board!!! welcome!!! One Position still avaible!!! and after that is filled and if it is decieded if we need more help it will be posted so dont worry....

threestooges

Pending acceptance of the position, I'm just curious what all would need to be done. As you know, I'm in law school (and about 4 weeks out from finals), so time may be tight in the coming weeks, but I would like to help if you need it.

DFire870

I would love to help out with the podcast, as it sounds like a fantastic idea. I have plenty of time to help out too, and like what Piotr said, I've always wanted to contribute something to the community.

-- John

After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

j-dub

I wouldn't mind getting involved with the podcast...

blade2k5

Hey Pat, I have a few of CD's that has nothing but instrumental music, a couple by Tangerine Dream, Giorgio Moroder an nearly all of Rush's [for all you progressive fans out there], CD's in which offer a few instrumentals like YYZ an such.  Lemme know what you think and next time I drop by your house, I'll bring them along. :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.