• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

We have a winner!
Kergelen - 8
ggzagor - 1

Who's next?
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

unit2981

I'd like to try with this.

I think the link to kergelen's picture is broken.  ;)
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

Kergelen

Quote from: unit2981 link=topic=804.msg426413#msg426413date=1340085498
I think the link to kergelen's picture is broken.  ;)

&ops
Solved. Yesterday Imageshack broke all the links from pictures I upload saturday. %confuso I think I'm not the only one.

Kergelen

unit2981

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Kergelen - 1
unit2981 - 0

wow

Dantes

Kergelen - 2
unit2981 - 0  :P

Awesome plantation  :o

Girafe

Kergelen

unit2981

Kergelen - 2
unit2981 - 1 

What's the texture of the parking on the left?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vester

ggzagor

Let me suggest a more structured type of vote, so that work can be assessed for the main aspects.

Technical Achievement (5 points) - evaluates the mastery of the creator in SC4
The  functionality  (2 points) - SC4 is not intended as a program to make postcards, but to create "living environments"
The spectacular performance (3 points) - evaluates the creativity and beauty of creation

Kergelen vs. unit2981 example:
                                                            KERGELEN        UNIT2981
Technical Achievement                                  5                     3   
The  functionality                                          0                     2
The spectacular performance                         3                     2

Thanks for your attention.

Moderator edit : More structured maybe but even more difficult to use. I don't even know how we would handle with this system. Discarded. Next time you want to make a suggestion of this type, please do it via PM to one of the Moderator or Administrator, thanks.  Arthur/Moderator.

weixc812

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

unit2981

Quote from: Girafe on June 19, 2012, 03:42:24 AM
Kergelen
skip

unit2981
skip

Kergelen - 2
unit2981 - 1 

What's the texture of the parking on the left?

That lot is ML's http://blog.livedoor.jp/moonlinght/archives/cat_59226.html. From what I can tell the texture isn't part of the LE, it seems that ML san made the entire thing as one piece.
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

speed285

my vote goes to Kergelen. Fantastic image, reminds me of the landscapes of Mallorca and the Costa Mediterranea. Very good job!

Kergelen 6.

Unit2981 1.

jafmo

Huston_N7

Well, Kergelen has won his second round meaning one more round to go til' he gets his pic into the HoF! :)

I'd like to challenge with this picture of the Antaridan Countryside (fictitious country) :P

VS

May the best pic win!  :thumbsup:
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

nbvc

nas-t

vortext

Kergelen : 1
Republic : 2

&apls  &apls for the both of you. 
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Kergelen : 2
Republic : 3

Sorry for that I have fix this post. Thank you Zacharuno. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy