• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman121

Very nice Spot!  :thumbsup: As close as you can get to a stack interchange as you can get with RHW v5.0

Here is one of my own

The grades are a bit steep before anyone mentions it.

Enjoy. Hope to see some more great interchanges soon  ;D

vinlabsc3k

Quote from: spot on January 30, 2013, 01:32:20 AM

You could avoid the FLEXFly and make a diagonal MIS or RHW4, anyway good try! :thumbsup:

Quote from: eggman121 on January 31, 2013, 04:52:45 AM

You could avoid the slopes and use the height transitions and ERHW4 and instead of Type D1 Exit you can use the E1 one. ;)
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

samerton

Brilliant interchanges everyone.

Eggman and spot, I'm huge fans of your work, and each interchange is truly incredible. Keep it up!  &apls

Edit: I'll add this big mess..

Patricius Maximus

This complex system of collector/distributor roads is a demonstration of what one can accomplish with the current RHW version. Before the March 1 release of NAM 31, I'm occupying myself with exploring the limits of the current version.

Paul 999

Are you in love with 2 lanes roundabouts or what?  $%Grinno$% it is to much, for all the connections/intersections whit streets.

triplennn86

A modification of McDuel's great Windmill interchange, including C/D lanes to the East. Waiting for some of the new stuff in the new NAM before I can completely finish all of the local connections!

TheAttendee

Just put this together and I'm quite proud of it.

Can't wait to make this even more compact and better looking in a few weeks! :)

spot

I think i've reached the limit of what one can do with the current NAM. :O

full album

TheAttendee

That bridge leading to an overpass in the first screenshot is phenomenal. Kudos &apls

Shroud

Well I just got done catching up on 9 months worth of posts in this thread. The originality and skill that goes into the interchanges you people post is incredible. I can't wait for the next NAM release.  &apls

mr_hellmonkey

Heres my first interchange.  Its nothing special, but I like it.

Durfsurn

May i recommend smooth curves and a slope mod?

dahemac

What do you think of this RL interchange they are putting at the end of a highway? The north, east and west approaches have posted speeds of 100 km/h, 80 km/h and 50 km/h respectively.

McDuell

While waiting for the new NAM, I've taken my first steps at practicing on true multilevel interchanges. I had to rely on rails however as this is currently the only network capable of over-/underpassing each other on more than one level. Because the 3rd level actually runs on height level -1 instead of 1 and some other technical restrictions, some interchanges were a bit trickier to build than they may look. But hey, these are interchanges after all ;D.

I'll start with 2 variants of ortho x diagonal interchanges:

An irregular spaghetti interchange:

Practicing with a 5-way setup:

And finally, a 6-way interchange (NS and EW views):

Enjoy  ;D
----------------
It's redundant, it's redundant. (R.E. Dundant)
----------------

spot

Haljackey

Oh gawd more Mcduell creations. Epic but crazy at the same time! :D

Haljackey

Ready to take the simulation off pause after months of on-and-off work.

Click pics for full size!

You can start to see traffic using it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJxvPLj71mk (29 mins in)

dragonshardz

[Delta ²k5]