• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haljackey

Nice junctions guys!  :thumbsup:

I decided to make a high-res version of my first custom RHW interchange with NAM 31. Enjoy!

Click for full size! (3670x2890)

Haljackey

Going a little crazy with turning lanes, creating a medley of intersections for a new part of town.

Click for full size! (3601x2112)

Rough zoning:

kbieniu7

Looks nice!  :thumbsup: With the whole NAM stuff road networks become more interesting!

Once I tried to build some american-style city with such road network, however it wasn't so easy for me, to make it realistic  ;)

I can see that curvy road, which enters the intersection near maxis bus stop, should have two lanes in opposite direction - now inlet has one lane and outlet has two (I don't know how is it called in technical english) :P But I see, that it wouldn't be so easy to change.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

DJSun1981

Wiimeiser

1. Use an avenue tunnel

2. Offtopic but: Where can I get RMIP Airport terminals? Do they come with the RMIP or do I download them separately?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

DJSun1981

I will change it to an avenue tunnel ;)

And another one:

Paul 999

Not very efficient huh. I have a lot of kilometers detour on these nodes. Your intersection is way to big.

itsacoaster

Loving the new NAM.  I couldn't have done this before...

Bipin

Nice interchanges everyone.

It's still under construction...

...in more ways than one. Love the new NAM, and I think my latest BATs are turning out well.  ;D

Indiana Joe

Excuse me while I go change my pants.

Haljackey

Wow that looks worse than THIS, and I mean it in a good way :P

Bipin

Quote from: Haljackey on May 12, 2013, 08:43:19 PM
Wow that looks worse than THIS, and I mean it in a good way :P

Now how did I know you were going to post a picture of Quebec's infrastructure?  :P

vinlabsc3k

@Bipin: This facelift is awesome!! :thumbsup:
@Haljackey: As always epic!!  &apls &apls &apls
@DJSun1981: The last two are too big!! &mmm
@itsacoaster: Good intersection!! :thumbsup:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

DJSun1981

spot

Possible only with the old nam's filler pieces and diagonal entry ramps.

Gugu3

This is a cool intersection Spot!smooth...i really like the mixed use of PS L0 to L2 ramp and diagonal ramp...well done &apls

eggman121

Outstanding work Spot!!!  :thumbsup: Love the smooth curves and how compact the interchange is

Quote from: spot on May 21, 2013, 05:19:06 AM
Possible only with the old nam's filler pieces and diagonal entry ramps.

It is possible to get the same functionality from NAM 31.1 without having to resort to using the NAM 30 Filler overpass pieces by using diagonal starters which are attached to some of the RHW ramps. Only the RHW 4 L0 and MIS L0 are available at the moment. I suppose I can make a tutorial for the for the convenience of others of how to obtain these starters which may be of benefit of other users. It may not work in all cases but should work for the majority of cases where there is only going to be a short stretch of diagonal highway and a need for an override from another elevated draggable network if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I hope you keep up the good work  ;)

spot

Thanks Gugu3.

Eggman121, I know what you mean. As you said, that way wont work in all cases, including mine. :(
I must drag the second level over the starting piece, but that's not possible with these ones. That's why I had to run the old NAM first.

I can't go past this point without using the old nam:

MandelSoft

You could use the diagonal ramps and demolish them to add some extra diagonal RHW-4 starters...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

spot

Quote from: MandelSoft on May 21, 2013, 09:21:04 AM
You could use the diagonal ramps and demolish them to add some extra diagonal RHW-4 starters...
As I said above, I can't drag a network right above the diagonal starters... Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?