• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RepublicMaster

Huston_N7

That interchange is craaazy big. Some really great work there indeed :D
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Haljackey

Quote from: eggman121 on September 04, 2013, 08:31:18 PM
Nice work everybody!  :thumbsup:

Here is an interchange that I have been working on today.

-eggman121

EDIT: Gave you +1 rep too  ;)

spot

Here are a bunch of T intersection for you too look at.  :)

eggman121

Very nice Spot!  :thumbsup: Your T Interchanges really fit the surroundings.

Here are some of my own...

-eggman121

Gugu3

Very nice Spot! :thumbsup:
Eggman i can't see you pictures :'(

bwatterud

Getting back into playing the game after a bit of a hiatus.  It's simple, but I really like how this turned out.

Durfsurn

Nice intersection there bwatterud. Slopes are nice as well. Only thing that may make it better is if there were accel/deccel lanes ;)

vinlabsc3k

Great interchange to all!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@spot: I love your T-interchanges!!  &apls
@eggman121: The latest interchange is awesome!! &apls &apls
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Varnado

Here's an interchange I just built today. It's on top of the location of the first complete RHW interchange I built, which was between the RHW-2 that comes in from the top of the picture and exits at the lower left and another RHW-2, which now enters the picture as one of the RHW-4 roadways on the right and originally terminated at the other RHW-2.

The impetus for the construction of the new interchange was the completion of a new RHW-6S in the regional capital, which enters the picture on the left. The original connection to the capital, where the RHW-2 transitions into an important thoroughfare, was preserved and incorporated into the interchange.

The RHW-4 in this picture connects at the top of the picture to the right side of the first picture. It was built out until just beyond the far edge of the pleasant historical suburban community of Watertown since the trunk road here serves as the primary connector between all of the towns of the western quarter of the region on one side, and the main cities and everything else on the other. However funding was not forthcoming to build anymore interchanges, so the new divided highway was designed after the bypass routes around many major Canadian and Latin American cities, with several intersections but the possibility for grade separation in the future.

Click on either of the pictures to load up the full size versions!
Check out my YouTube channel for dozens of hours of high quality SimCity 4 content and new videos uploaded regularly.

Kuewr665

Those look amazing, especially the suburb. You should have a Mayor's Diary.  ;)

hkboondoggle

Haljackey

Very nice work everyone!

Here's a few I've been tinkering with.

Click pics for full size!

I left room to one day widen the avenue in this diamond interchange to an ave-6. Traffic volumes have risen to the point that it had to be done.

L1 diamond interchange in an industrial area

Adding a direct connection to an onramp in this yet to be developed area

Tinkering on another full highway interchange...

sunv123

Very nice Interchanges everybody :thumbsup:

He's my contribution of a Trumpet/Y Interchange

Enjoy!  ;D
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Geometry123

Three lanes? Three ways? Three levels? WOW! :o

You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game"
                                                 -Ocean Quigley

Gugu3

Nice job sunv123!
Geometry nice interchange there!if we only could have smooth curves for elevated networks...
Cheers

Haljackey

Wow nice!

Quote from: Gugu3 on September 19, 2013, 03:09:32 PM
Nice job sunv123!
Geometry nice interchange there!if we only could have smooth curves for elevated networks...
Cheers

That and RHW-12 would help in this case as those RHW-10S to dual 6S splits make a lane enter in the midddle. Good for 3 lane exists, but can be a little tricky for entrances.

A 3-in-1 interchange I have been building is now complete in it's raw form:

Click for full size:

Zoom out:

North-south road is an expressway (can have short entrance/exits and sharp curves), east-west road is a freeway (must have accel/decel lanes and smooth curves).

EDIT: I noticed while stitching this together that there was a small direction reversal for the WB to SB ramp. That has now been fixed: http://i.imgur.com/Kp7r2uF.jpg

Gugu3

Nice one Hal!
Agree with you regarding the 3lanes entrances...

sunv123

My approach on a Basketweave

Pure Toronto goodness! :D
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Kuewr665

Three way freeway interchange with access to a suburban town to the side. The town is really unfinished.