• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellyking2

Here are some pictures of my small town. I hope you like them. Any constructive critique would be appreciated.

penguin007

Well here is a pic of a small town in my new region which I will be showcasing here very soon Enjoy!!

Will

art128

Very nice little town there penguin007 !  &apls
I really love the river . Also, great use of farms and curves for road !  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Very good those small cities :thumbsup:
But dellyking2 I advice you to do very very smaller town, because it looks like much as a big town than a little town what you did :thumbsup: But it's nice regardless ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Nexis4Jersey

wow , what a nice small little town you got there, jijdlswns  :thumbsup:

tag_one

Very nice image Neofita :thumbsup:

Here's one of my villages

Sam Johnson

Hey that looks great tag_one  :thumbsup:  &apls

Pat

OMG Tag that is simply breath taking!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mike3775

Quote from: jijdlswns on April 21, 2009, 04:10:12 AM
my small town

I don't know why, but I absolutely love the way you incorporated the levees into the town

feliwi

@all: Nice small towns, I always enjoy visiting this thread.

Now it's time to show one of mine. The "small" town I will show you today has around 200.000 inhabitants and is a popular suburb of Krung Thanbu, the capital of Kaibesia, my MD and CJ. Hope you like it:

You can find a lot of squatters there:

Hope you like it, although it's not actually a "small" town, but compared to Krung Thanbu, it is small!

mike3775

feliwi, very beautiful city you have there

20,000 can indeed be considered a small town.  Where I live, only has 13,000 people and its considered a town(a vote a couple years ago decided to remain a town), and I have been in what I consider a city with populations of 35,000 and they are actually still towns

A couple questions though

1.  Is that a custom made lot for the elevated High Speed Rail?

2.  Is that a custom made bridge on the avenue that seems to go from Ave to Ground highway and back to Ave?

feliwi

@mike3775: I know what you mean, for European or American condition this would never be called a small town, but for Asia these definitions just do not count, everything's bigger, more chaotic and more Asian ;)

About your questions. the HSRP station isn't custom made, the basis can be found here:
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=17950#

The rest are simple overhanging lots for oneway roads for usage under elevated transport system to make them look more realisitic. You can find them on this website:
http://tadasu29.sakura.ne.jp/bat-ALLstyle.html

The bridge over the avenue is a Japanese production as well, but I don't know any more, where I found, just post to the japanese bat gallery thread, they will tell you, for sure!

Anyway, glad you like it!

for this reason, here comes another pic:

mike3775

thanks for the answers.  that last pic you just posted is awesome.

Reminds me of the time I took a helicopter flight over Hong Kong years ago

frdrcklim

Nice large small town feliwi. Love your CJ ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

danielcote

I gues you could call this a small town.  :D

shoreman905

A truely small town, Nassawadox, 450 today, 235 in 1939. My take on Nassawadox 70 years ago.

jacqulina

vershner

Lovely old rural town shoreman!  Is that one of Peg's trains you have there?  I didn't think they were released as automata.