• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

praiodan

Danthe

My small city Heim

Heim

Heim-central

Heim-church

Frankie

A recreation of Edgefield, South Carolina, this is the whole town:

Elektra

I think you forgot the "Horse".  :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

jmyers2043

Edgefield you say? I used to live nearby - in North Augusta. It is beautiful in the spring when the peach orchards are in bloom.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Frankie

Quote from: jmyers2043 on April 18, 2007, 04:38:12 AM
Edgefield you say? I used to live nearby - in North Augusta. It is beautiful in the spring when the peach orchards are in bloom.

I did live in North Augusta...Edgefield was a bit easier to re-create though :P (I miss living in North Augusta :( ..a wonderful place to live it was..)

thundercrack83

Hey, Frankie! Edgefield looks great! I've never been there before, but after seeing your picture, I want to go!

sEAhAwk fAn121

This is Meadowlark Falls from my MD...

thundercrack83

Saw that shot over in your MD, Seahawk... Liked it then, and I like it now! Keep up the good work, my friend!

bat

that are wonderful small town and great pictures @ all! :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup:

Mikeaut1

I have some small towns to share with you guys!  ;D

All of which can be seen on my city journal on Simtropolis!

sebes

The town on the hills near the river (with the bridges) is lovely Mikeaut1.

The first and last picture look great too, but seem more parts of a suburban area as a small town to me... Still great though  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Mikeaut1

Thanks for the comment!  ;D

Those first and last pictures are areas outside of a major city, so they're a little bigger than the "small towns" we've been seeing in this thread.  :P

thundercrack83

Beautiful job, Mikeaut1! Your small towns are absolutely stunning!

Khiyana

Wow, Mikeaut1, what a beautiful work!
I have some pictures, too: My little town Burgfelden

I tried a little to copy the town from where I'm coming...

TheTeaCat

Khiyana

Now they are some of the nicest pics of smaltowns as i have seen in a long time &apls &apls &apls

This deserves a cuppa :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Badsim

@ Khiyana ;  :o the pictures you've posted are little jewels .... want to see more (anywhere) !  &apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sebes

I agree with TTC and Badsim, Kiryana, your Burgfelden is a very nice town!

But what is there in the plaza on the top of the first picture, next to the statue of the Major? It looks like some giant.... cat from outerspace or so ()what()
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Khiyana

Thank you TTC, Badsim and sebes, I'm very glad that you like my town  ()stsfd() !
@Badsim: I will see, if I find some more nice pictures  ;)
@ sebes: Yes, that is a really big cat, but I don't know from where I got this statue... &mmm

bat

wonderful pictures of your small towns @ Mikeaut1 and Khiyana :thumbsup: &apls