• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pytkowski

I hawe a question for you Chrisadams3997  about stadium ()stsfd() ?
With kind of sport you can play on this stadium i mean you know ... football , rubbby , basebal ?????
Well done ;)

bat

That picture is looking very nice, pickled_pig! Great work! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Quote from: Pytkowski on August 25, 2007, 11:57:40 PM
I hawe a question for you Chrisadams3997  about stadium ()stsfd() ?
With kind of sport you can play on this stadium i mean you know ... football , rubbby , basebal ?????

From the looks of it, my friend, it's an American football stadium. You can tell by the numbers and markings on the field. Though, I'm sure it can be used for other sports as well. Hope this answers your question!

Chrisadams3997

The stadium is indeed for American football, though I have also made a dual purpose field texture that also can be used for soccer, as is common in the U.S., that would be in any final release, which is in the works.

Pytkowski

Thanks for your reply .... American football  ....... Europe football is diferent . OK . it's my next small city " Nea Potidea "

This is city center ( Centro Historico )

Nord Park

West Park

Hotel Spa Resort

Exit from town ( Tunel to "A 103" road )

Enjoj
Well done ;)

bat

That small town is looking beautiful, Pytkowski! Great work! :thumbsup:

Khiyana

bat

Wonderful looking picture of that town, Khiyana! Great using of these canals! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Khiyana, great picture.  I like the transition btween the two canals and the city layout is very appealling.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

zero7

Khiyana - good to see someone making use of my addition to the CAL-SG canals.  I really like the way you've used them; the town is very well laid out and very appealing.  &apls
Call me Richard

Nisha

Absolutely beautiful small towns here.  &apls

metasmurf

Khiyana gut arbeiten! (my german is very limited lol)  ;)

Ennedi

Quote from: metasmurf on September 07, 2007, 01:57:28 PM
Khiyana gut arbeiten! (my german is very limited lol)  ;)

100% agree (both about picture and my German  :D)
Very nice to see you again, Khiyana!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Khiyana

Thank you, people!  :)
metasmurf: Your german is very understandable  ()stsfd()
zero7: I love these canals, especially the new look, thank you very much for your work!

WalkingSnake

I love small towns more than anything in SimCity. :)

Here's a couple of my own pictures. I'll try to get more.

Hope you like.

threestooges

First of all, welcome to SC4D. Second of all, the small town effect is really well done and you have show a great use of custom content. One thing I would suggest would be to get rid of those udi icons (it's not too noticable, but that just seems to improve a pic so well). Also, you can access the game phot option by pressing ctrl+shift+s and that will allow you to minimize the toolbar for the photo (unless that is a desired element of the pic of course). Please, show more.

flame1396

Quote from: Chrisadams3997 on August 26, 2007, 10:42:48 AM
The stadium is indeed for American football, though I have also made a dual purpose field texture that also can be used for soccer, as is common in the U.S., that would be in any final release, which is in the works.

I don't find it to be all that common. Soccer fields are usually totally seperate (and not as well maintained  $%Grinno$%)
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

bwatterud

Most of the high schools in my area have dual purpose soccer/football fields, but the stadiums aren't nearly as big as chrisadams's. 

WalkingSnake

Quote from: threestooges on September 08, 2007, 09:51:46 PM
First of all, welcome to SC4D. Second of all, the small town effect is really well done and you have show a great use of custom content. One thing I would suggest would be to get rid of those udi icons (it's not too noticable, but that just seems to improve a pic so well). Also, you can access the game phot option by pressing ctrl+shift+s and that will allow you to minimize the toolbar for the photo (unless that is a desired element of the pic of course). Please, show more.

Thanks. I've been at ST for a while, figured I'd migrate over here.

Yeah, I never put a whole lot of thought in to photos. I mean, I don't go in, turn off options, minimize things... I just snap a pic. I'll take that in to consideration next time I take some shots, though.

bat

Wonderful picture of your town, WalkingSnake! Great work! :thumbsup: