• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VDK Eastgate Station / Østerport Station

Started by vester, July 10, 2010, 04:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

really beautiful station vester  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

joelyboy911

I agree with Ioan, the platforms should be closer to the tracks, so the passengers don't have so much of a gap to mind.

You could also add some markings on the platform, such as instructions to "Stand Behind the Yellow Line"

Safety first!  :D (But only if it doesn't spoil the aesthetics)

Anyway, I really like the way it looks right at the moment.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

vester

Ioan and joelyboy: If you place one of trains on the track there is almost no space left, between it and the platform. Btw the platforms has a n overhang.

joelyboy: might just add a yellow line.

tamorr

I must say wow. That is one big station, but would be a great addition to the few sunkens we have. Looks quite astounding. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

vester

joelyboy: Something like this:

vester

CoastRunner

Those lines look pretty good, and I love your detail work on the station!

noahclem

Wow, this is coming along great! I look forward to having this unique addition to my rail networks. I'm also really curious about how the overhanging and transit-enabling work on this guy but I suppose I can wait until release to find out  ;)

vester

Quote from: noahclem on July 18, 2010, 10:13:45 AM
I'm also really curious about how the overhanging and transit-enabling work on this guy but I suppose I can wait until release to find out  ;)

Then we are two  :D

Anyone that can point me to some posts about it ?

Lach77

Hey I know this thread is old but I'm wondering was this BAT ever released? It looks amazing and I would love to add it to my city, but I can't find it.

Thanks

weixc812

This station looks quite delicate and beautiful  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here