• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ferox's BATs

Started by Feroxx, February 04, 2008, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feroxx

Quote from: SimGoober on September 30, 2009, 07:25:51 PM
Nifty. For the one under construction, you could make a finished one as well. Then make them a timed prop. After one year, it is actually finished (kinda realistic, huh?)

Good idea, but this building is abandoned and that's why roof is incomplete and windows are removed ;)

Ok and now newer screens:

Skhapina 17:

And Skhapina 19:

mattb325

Well done - I really like these latest ones: should fit in well with other euro W2W sets.

Feroxx

Plopable lot's in game :

art128

You're really a master of the W2W my friend, excellent work with these ones.
The roof is excellent with different color of tiles, Also the details are incredible. One thing, is it a staircase or an elevator at the back of the building ?  It looks cool.

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Feroxx

Arthur: those buildings had elevators:

serebii666

They look so real! You might just make me revive my Prague project!  ;D  &apls &apls

When are you planning to release them? ::)
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

diamonddog_74

Can you please show how to connect the Warsaw Main Rail Station to the rail/subway networks? Your Readme doesn't explain how to do it.

Girafe

He is absent for 1 year, and surely will not answer to you  &mmm
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

diamonddog_74

Quote from: Girafe on November 07, 2010, 10:57:29 PM
He is absent for 1 year, and surely will not answer to you  &mmm

LOL. Thanks. Does anyone here know how to use this thing?

Feroxx

Just put the underground tunel somewhere under station and it will be working as metro station :)

mightygoose

what the hell threadomancy..... so ferox any plans game related?
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Schulmanator

Ferox, I am glad to see you back. Your work is great and I hope you will continue to impress us with more  :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Feroxx

Ok, after short :P Break something new ;)

First and second floor was improved a little bit, but i don't made a new screen ;)

Billboards are props and will appear randomly. Lech is brand of Polish beer ;)

Some minor improvements are needed here...

art128

Those are looking excellent Ferox! I'm glad to see you back! The first building is really awesome, good job on the ornaments. I think the second one need a bit of light under the central alley but otherwise good work. Also can't wait to see more of the, already looking great, last building. ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

MR.Y

Wohoooo, and I thought we won't hear anything from you...I love your buildings, and hope, we will see now very much nice W2W made by you again.

Sciurus

Excellent news there my friend. I love the BATs you're doing, hope to see it in download soon! :D &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Feroxx

Tkanks :)

And something new ;)

art128

the modern building are wonderful by night and by day! the old one's lighting is a bit strange on the roof .. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Schulmanator

So glad to see you back!!!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

supremec

So fabulous  &apls  &apls new BATs to fill a street  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs