• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

I don't see anything wrong about this picture. ??? Looks like an ordinary men's ballett on carnival.  $%Grinno$% Yes, we germans know how to have organized fun party.  ::)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

wouanagaine

So I put back my party costume , is it started ?

I bring some stuff from my country

Nice to see 3RR is still going

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

mike3775

jestarr

Six Years!  Who'd a thunk it?  Nice to see 3RR is still going strong. :thumbsup:

magee_b

If I were at home, I would be gearing up for this shin-dig with one of these:

Instead I'll have to settle for one of these:

Oh well, the company will surely make up for it  :thumbsup:

Lowkee33

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

dedgren

So, Happy 6th Birthday, 3RR!

The party isn't scheduled to start 'til around 10:00 o'clock Alaska Standard Time (GMT-8), a little over two hours from now.   But the parking lot at the Old Grange Hall is starting to fill up.  Mike (mike3775) certainly seems to have handled the beer end of things, heh!

For 3RR's European and Australian/New Zealand/Far Eastern friends- we are going by the 3RR local clock here, so please don't worry about the time difference.  It may seem like you are posting on the 14th, but that is only a temporal illusion.  There's about 16 hours to go in the day here, and starting at about 10 AST we plan to make the most of it.

It is, as announced, a "No Lurkers" day.

If you are a SC4D member and haven't yet become a 3RR Regular*, we're standing ready to welcome you to the club.  If you are a guest here on the site, and perhaps stopped by because you were wondering what all the noise was, please take a minute to register on the site then drop back by to gain Regulardom by posting and letting us know you are here.  Thanks, folks, you all are the greatest!

David

* You and everyone else already know that a 3RR Regular is anyone who has ever posted at least once here or over at 3RR-ST.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Grneyes

art128

Aye! Happy birthday, 3RR! To many other years to come!  &apls &apls  &dance %BUd% :party:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

amapper

Some Japanese beer for those who have tried it. From the looks of things, we will need some "designated drivers"!!

FrankU

Happy birthday to all of you!  &apls  :thumbsup:  :o

Stray Cat

Happy 6th birthday 3RR..It has been a while since I posted but I have been here to watch you grow.  Congrats David on your incredible achievement of uniting so many souls together for so long.

Scott
Just a stray wandering through life heading to the big litter-box in the sky...

pvarcoe

Hey hey, Happy Birthday 3RR  :-\

This place is a very special spot in the world of SC4.
Thanks for making it happen David!
I'm in a little early, so I'll pop in and out as the day goes along.

Phil

Glazert

With all the new track developments in 3RR, I thought I would come by rail, but they haven't built a transatlantic tunnel yet.

MandelSoft

Well done! 6 years of 3RR, who could've thought of that? But then again, who could've thought that SC4 is still alive after ten years!

Best,
Maaten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Silur

Happy Birthday 3RR  &apls

Kergelen

Happy birthday 3RR! I hope that 3RR is as alive as today  &apls:party:

Links to SC4 websites

Rayden

I'll bring the liquors, typical from Portugal  :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday 3RR

catty

Happy Birthday 3RR ... its been a great 6 years   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.