• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tierra de la Oscuridad

Started by BlondeTwiggy, June 27, 2008, 07:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondeTwiggy

REPLIES

Filasimo...Thanks for commenting... ;D

SgtJoeDes...Thank you for stopping by...Glad you like Lille "por la noche" haha!  Hope to see you again.

thundercrack83...Thank you for the lovely comment and I will try to update as regularly as possible... ;D

masochist
...Hello my friend....Glad you commented.  I can get an overview in the next update, so keep an eye out!

Heblem...Thank you for commenting...Unique is what I aim for... ;D

rooker1...Thanks for all your comments...I can get a night pic in the next update too.  I sort of tried to get the affect in the first pic but I think I should have taken it from the front and not the side.  Oh that tree haha...It is actually lotted like that.   :P Thank you for the encouragement, hope you like the new update.

--------------------

I call this, Estee, a European city.  Enjoy!

Filasimo

great mosaic shot twiggy! the windmills give it that real euro feel to it  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Heblem

Agreed thats a great mosaic also I like the diagonal road through the buildings  ;)

NASCAR_Guy

Very Euroish, Especially the water treatment plant. &Thk/(
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

art128

very cool pistures  :thumbsup:  &apls it's very realistic  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Two nice new updates there! And great work on your city, Estee is looking wonderful!
Looking forward to more... ;)

south park

great mosaic and a realistic city ,well done !! &apls :thumbsup:
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

BlondeTwiggy

Filasimo...Thanks Ryan... ;D

Heblem...Hehe thanks!  I love using diagonal roads.

NASCAR_guy...Gotta love that sarcasm!   :D  Okay, so it's Maxis, what do you expect?

art128...Thank you for your lovely comment.

bat...Thanks for stopping by again...hope you enjoy the very small update. 

south park
...Thanks for taking the time to comment! 

==========================

Mas asked for an overview of Nantong.

I know it's not done at all but I have a bad habit of starting cities and then never finishing them... :P

Robin wanted a night pic of the area...

And here is just a random picture.

Thanks for looking, sorry this update is so small.  I am going to be gone next week (July 19-26) so no updates for a while!   :'(

Filasimo

i love your china town area hehe and great additions of the cherry blossoms i see peeking in the back  ;D one week?? awww thats no bueno  ()sad() well cant wait for your next update  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

dmscopio

&apls
well done! my friend, love those Asian style towns. Some higher Asian tower would be nice also, you can check out my works here see if like any of them. anyway, keep it up!
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Alfred.Jones

That looks awesome Twiggy :thumbsup:

Where did you get that big apple shop?

Sim City 4 Devotion

rooker1

Ohhh, I missed an update.  ???
Both updates are great.
The mosaic is very good.  Your city is very well setup and shows alot of small, realistic details.  If I could make another suggestion it would be to check out the No Palm MODD found on STEX.  I personelly don't like palm trees in my cities, they don't fit my style.
THe next set of pics have a very nice asian feel to them.  Great collection of BATs, I think I have all of those.  ;)
See you soon,
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

Woaw! :o
It's very very beautiful!! &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

Nantong is looking very beautiful! And nice two night shots there! :thumbsup:

asturianu

Ok, I though I posted a comment here last week, but no, I didn't! lol...anyways here I am  :o  Twiggy doing Asian! The asian city looks superb and very realistic...your eye to detail..wooo. And Estee really looks European, even that treatement plant lol...I didn't notice about it til I read in your replies, I noticed about those big wind mills, but the treatment plant..I had to look again. And wow! your style still reminds me in many ways to Spain! You ould find many of those intersections you build and those apartments blocks in Madrid, Barcelona, or even here in Aviles!  ;D 

So great work, and have a great time as you are away, mi amiga! Pásalo muy bien, y por cierto, me encantan las fotos donde escribes cosas en español como "Puesta de sol"  :)

See you later mi amiga

Cristian

art128

I'm not a fan of the asian building, but it is true that they make good! especially in what you do  :thumbsup: &apls
looking foward to the next update  :thumbsup:
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog