• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Jeroni, my great friend, Happy Birthday from Alaska.  It's nice to be living in the last place on the globe that is that happy day, as it makes my memories of enjoying all the good times we had at SC4D seem to last all that much longer on this day of all others.  I hope things are going well for you and yours, and that the year ahead is everything you would wish for it to be.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

kalanc69

It would appear the 3RR region has slowed down considerably since my last visit. I want to personally thank Dedgren for all the many years of fun and education he has given to his many followers. You helped awaken a lost interest in this game many years ago, and you still keep the embers alive every time I visit your region and see the absolutely breath taking details you have incorporated in to this game. I don't know where you are now, but I want to say "thank you" from the bottom of my heart for all the work and care you have put into making this game what it has become for so many of us.

dedgren

Still here.

I've been going through and organizing my SC4 files as it appears the game will be around for at least another 10 years.  As it's Daves' Day today, who knows what might happen?  It's great to see, in any event, that folks are still stopping by.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

vester

What is going to happen on Daves day ? :D

Good to see you around !!!

%$payas)( /&HiPP/% Happy Birthday David.  /&HiPP/% %$payas)(

Tarkus

I concur with my colleague above--happy birthday, David!  It's great to see you around, and may you have a truly wonderful Dave's Day. :thumbsup:   &dance

-Alex

rooker1

It is great to see you here!
Happy BDay!  &apls
And I can't wait to see what you are up to.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Oh No not you as well and here i was thinking I might get away with slipping back in.
Nope now you gotta go and raise my hopes as well  ::)

Oh dear - good job got a new kettle eh?

Derry

Oh Yeah nearly forgot - Happy ....um .....um  oh yeah DAVE's DAY ::)
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Daves' Day!! Happy Birthday my friend.

Cheers
Willy

catty

Quote from: dedgren on September 18, 2013, 11:39:33 AM
..I've been going through and organizing my SC4 files as it appears the game will be around for at least another 10 years

I know people who are still playing SC3K, myself included

Anyway happy Dave's Day   :thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

memo

Happy birthday, David! You are a legend.

vortext

Congratulations with your birthday David!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

MTT9

You can call me Matt

Jmouse

Happy Birthday, David, and welcome back. You have been missed as you can see from the stir your return is causing. I hope you'll pull up a chair, make yourself comfortable and stay a little longer this time. :)

APSMS

Happy Birthday. Hope all is well.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

metarvo

Happy birthday, David!  :thumbsup:  I've been too busy for SC4 or even the Internet over the last few weeks, but as luck would have it, I return on the birthday of a true SC4 legend.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Delecto

Happy Daves' Day and happy to see you back.  :thumbsup:

kj3400

Happy birthday David. September is really the month for birthdays, isn't it? ;D

Especially with my birthday next Tuesday :P
I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki