• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiziz

Quote from: M4346 on November 08, 2007, 01:14:04 PM
In a bid to revive this thread I will post my latest wallpaper. :P

WHY do you use Azerous :P you should be using µTorrent instead, it dosnt eat your computer like Java does.

On other note, i reinstalled windows so i lost my fancy theme, but i dont think its worth posting a new image for that, my computer now looks like a win2000 , i ridded it from all those pesky round horrid buttons and edges, squareed and good now :P

M4346

Quote from: Xiziz on November 09, 2007, 07:18:30 AM
WHY do you use Azerous :P you should be using µTorrent instead, it dosnt eat your computer like Java does.

Yeah, but I don't mind because Azureus usually never runs when I'm using my PC. It's usually only open when I'm sleeping. ;) You caught it at a bad time. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

szymcar

simzebu

The background is a picture I took myself on a cruise ship off the Pacific coast of Mexico.

My desktop may look organized, but if you were to look in those folders, they're a mess.
Known as Embolalia in numerous other places.

Penguins, Python, and Programming, oh my!

DFire870

As you can see, I like my icons symmetrical. :P

MOD EDIT: Fixed the image... somehow :P. - Fred
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

spartanB292

@ DFire870, I can relate to that:

My old desktop,

And me current one

Edit:
and yes, that's the SC4 background in the top one.  And that's my back yard in the other.
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

TopCliff

Here's mine. Some hometown pride. Go RiverCats!  :P

Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

CasperVg

Here's mine, not very much icons. I create icons for what I use daily. Others are doomed in the All programs menu...  ::)

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Andreas

After years of having (more or less) the same desktop icons), I cleaned up a bit - even Vista can't be fancier.

I don't know why, but I love that pic. It's... fascinating. :)
Andreas

Xiziz

Love that picture you have as wallpaper Andreas!

Here is my new one anyway, changed the windows theme too, love how it looks, though there are some bugs in it, mostly because microsoft obviously never intended people to use dark colours, making certain texts unchangable(like the disabled buttons in programs(grayed out) and oddly, the post/cancel/search buttons here at sc4d, there just black boxes, lucky i know where thy are :P)

Kotomi Ichinose from the series Clannad, got the picture of Konachan. Enjoy :)

And a full sized picture

Cheers

porter66083

Well, here's mine. It was scaled down from 1680x1050...

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

TopCliff

Great desktops everybody. I decided to change mine after coming across the best website ever. Besides this one.

Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

cameron1991

Hey Topcliff, what was the website you got that wallpaper from? that picture looks really good!
Anyway, heres my current desktop which ive had for a few months now (scaled from 1280x1024) Ignore the stuff in the bottom right, thats the corner where I put all my stuff that needs to be sorted

I like these types of abstract/3D images which I download from http://www.deviantart.com

Shadow Assassin

My guess is that Leo (Topcliff) got his desktop from Worth1000.com. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

TopCliff

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 11, 2008, 08:02:44 PM
My guess is that Leo (Topcliff) got his desktop from Worth1000.com. :P

How attentive you are. You deserve a cookie.  :P

TheTeaCat

Nice desktops folks  :thumbsup:
Here's mine at the mo

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

Very nice Derry! Is that in Ireland?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Nope Sebes. its an old pic of mine from when I was touring on my bicycle.
South of France if I remember rightly &Thk/(

Always one of my favs.

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

xxdita

A bit cluttered now, but that's not unusual for me.

Haljackey