• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

City Builder

Here ya go.

The chocolate guy is Weston at 2 years old and the blonde is Penelope at about 3 months old.  This is the image that we used on the front of our Christmas cards this year.

When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

callagrafx

Here's mine...I hate cluttered desktops.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Shadow Assassin

Nice picture of Binky! :P

;)

I quite like the desktop.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

callagrafx

Yeah, Kidby's artwork is great...I especially love the Nightwatch cover, especially being a Rembrandt fan.

And the original:

I just wish he'd do "One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse"  :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Shadow Assassin

I know... I wish the updated covers with his illustrations for all the Discworld books pre-2001 would be released here...

The funny thing is, I recognise most of the characters on the cover...

I think I'll order the picture of Death on a motorbike from his site or something on a shirt...

I actually have a copy of a book called 'The Art of Discworld', where he talks about all the inspiration he gets for his paintings, and so on. I find it quite interesting he based Sam Vimes off Clint Eastwood, actually.
New Horizons Productions

Shadow Assassin

New desktop, ladies and gentlemen.

Apologies to those who live in London.  $%Grinno$%

Click to make bigger, by the way.
New Horizons Productions

City Builder

Where did you get that, can I have a copy of that.  I think its the first time I've seen a desktop background that I'd be willing to replace my dogs desktop with.  Is it publicly available somewhere, if so where?

Thanks
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

Pat

Shadow that is a wonderful Pic!!!  here is mine..........

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Godzillaman

"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

Haljackey

Quote from: Godzillaman on March 05, 2008, 07:06:25 PM
That's a rail line? yikes...:P

Correction: That WAS a rail line  :P

Amazing photo Pat!

blade2k5

Naw, I think that's Pat's backyard :D

Here's my cluttered desktop.....

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Heblem

Blade nice alien planet, is that the earth or the moon in a million years future??   :thumbsup:

blade2k5

It's a fantasy pic from blasphemy.com or one of those other cool graphics websites......

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Haljackey

Tarkus: Finale 2006 eh?
-I'm still stuck with Finale 2003 LOL  :P

Tarkus

So you use Finale, Haljackey?  That's awesome.  I personally would stick with Finale 2003, though.  I really don't like 2006 and later, though, so I actually still use 2004 for everything. :D

-Alex (Tarkus)

j-dub

I have widescreen, and so is the desktop reso too. I reduced it to site rules.

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: City Builder on March 05, 2008, 10:38:57 AM
Where did you get that, can I have a copy of that.  I think its the first time I've seen a desktop background that I'd be willing to replace my dogs desktop with.  Is it publicly available somewhere, if so where?

Thanks

I get all my desktop pics from DeviantArt.

Trust me, there are a lot, and I mean a LOT, of desktop pictures you can use. Some are quite simply brilliant.
New Horizons Productions

Pat

Hey Blade that is looking alot like the view from our neck of the woods!!!  $%Grinno$%

And yes Godzilla and Hal that was a rail line lol, it was a pic taken on the Louisiana rail line to Chicago after a down poor...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

did someone complain about my hypocrisies :P ....

DIRECT LINK

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms