• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Jonathan...you gotta let me know if its even worth testing...I almost d-loaded the beta , but with all the isues I had with RC1 of vista , I am very skeptical.

Jayson

Haljackey

Quote from: sithlrd98 on January 12, 2009, 09:25:01 AM
Jonathan...you gotta let me know if its even worth testing...I almost d-loaded the beta , but with all the isues I had with RC1 of vista , I am very skeptical.

Jayson

Same here.  Looks nice tough! 

Its gotta be better than Vista!  :P

Eliteforce

Pic taken by me in the Great Smoky Mountains NP.  It's massive so I had to thumbnail it.   I can post up a few more I have taken on the same trip too.

pilotdaryl

toxicpiano: 1920x1200 on a Mac!  At full resolution, that's stunning!
Warrior: Aw darnit!  They don't even have 7 transformation mods available for XP yet :P

Xiziz

I've got a new desktop image. Marisa from the Touhou series of games. On a classic iXP-SP3 installation, hopefully I will be able to swap out windows for Ubuntu soon enough, Just one more program I need to find a suitable replacement for: Adobe Lightroom2, Anyone got any ideas? (Digital photo darkroom software/Photo album software)

toxicpiano

Quote from: Xiziz on January 20, 2009, 09:55:02 AM
I've got a new desktop image. Marisa from the Touhou series of games. On a classic iXP-SP3 installation, hopefully I will be able to swap out windows for Ubuntu soon enough, Just one more program I need to find a suitable replacement for: Adobe Lightroom2, Anyone got any ideas? (Digital photo darkroom software/Photo album software)

The only one I can think of is Apple Aperture 2  :D
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

ehbk2006

Here's mine, with my favorite GSU models:

My BAT Showcase: ehbk2006's traffic BAT's
My sketchup models on the 3d warehouse.
[RDY]: Veolia - Coal hopper + E189

toxicpiano

newest

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4250/picture2011uh7.jpg

EDIT by Andreas: That's a tad large for embedding it into the forums. ;)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

superhands

ExiLe

here's mine:

- conseptiual art on space colonies made in the 70's by artists hired by NASA. Cool stuff!
...coming soon

BourneID

well...here are three of the desktops that I have used recently...

Smile Y'all

Xiziz

Thats an amazing picture ExiLe, got any more where that came from?

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Eliteforce

Jonathan

My latest one, though I'm really wanting something really amazing but real, so if you know anything like that then let me know :)

Jonathan

Andreas

Quote from: Warrior on February 15, 2009, 03:09:03 PM
My latest one, though I'm really wanting something amazing but real, so if you know anything like that then let me know :)

Neat, the keyhole nebula. :) If you're looking for more images like that, check out http://www.spacetelescope.org or http://www.hubblesite.org.
Andreas