• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiziz

So I got Debian Lenny installed and running on my system, and this caused a change of desktop picture, so here is the new one. :)

Jonathan

Haven't changed my wallpaper, but I finally got my desktop almost perfect.
(Media player is 'docked'(coral Desktop) at the top, and my 2 msn accounts are those Aero strips on the right, and I have my more common programs on the circle dock and my games docked in the dock just above the taskbar )  ;D

Jonathan

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

*Obession* Okay, that's a new level (just kidding :P.)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Haljackey

Quote from: Pat on March 21, 2009, 12:06:38 AM

Hehe nice background Pat!  Did you see the series finale last night? It was awesome!

GNUCyberKat

Well, here's my current desktop:

The picture is from http://www.transfuture.net/

Pat

Quote from: sim-al2 on March 21, 2009, 06:41:18 AM
*Obession* Okay, that's a new level (just kidding :P.)

Naw me not obessed too much lol...

Quote from: Warrior on March 21, 2009, 10:06:19 AM
Great desktop Pat! :thumbsup:
I'm going to miss Galactica soo much!

but I thought the last episode was really amazing

Jonathan

Thank you Jonathan and I sure did!!! God it was fracking awesome!!! I even cried a few times during part 2 of Daybreak it was that moving!!!

Quote from: Haljackey on March 21, 2009, 02:09:47 PM
Hehe nice background Pat!  Did you see the series finale last night? It was awesome!

Thank you Hal and as I told Jonathan I loved it!!!

I cant wait for Caprica the DvD in April, I think the 21st and then the series kicks off with 13 episode explaining BSG and how the cylons came about earlier next year and that information comes from Blade2k5... Then in the Fall I cant wait for The Plan telling the cylons POV heheeh

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

Nice wallpaper Pat.....The Plan this fall is about the Cylons point of view of BSG, Caprica is a new series that takes place 51 years before the BSG mini-series began and starts with 13 eps early 2010 :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

uuuuuuuuuughoooo uncorhernt noises coming from me lol.... OOo I soo cant wait!!!!

BTW anyone who wants click for full resolution!!!

blade2k5

Here's my latest desktop pic ;)  click to view it in all it's glory

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

ooo troy that is looking real sweet there!!!

sim-al2

Now that's something I can actually relate to. Well, I don't have any desktops ??? but I have Battlefront 2 at least. ;D
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Kitsune

Heres my current one until the heart of the 09 hurricane season, slightly squished, actual res is 1680x1050.......

~ NAM Team Member

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Haljackey

Here's a new one from me.

Click for full resolution!  (1920x1200)

You can see my little SC4 section on the right.   :P

Ryan B.

darraghf

This is mine!

As you can see, I'm a fan of the quick launch bar!

-Darraghf
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

CasperVg

Click for full resolution (1280x800)

Mine as it currently is.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube