• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Transit Translation Request

Started by z, March 04, 2010, 04:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dany10000

Here the italian version!
If ther're a problems write me!

Daniele

Gwail

Last but not least, I hope the project will be revived ;). Anyway, I don't like unfinished business.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

catty

Quote from: Gwail on June 23, 2011, 11:41:55 AM
Last but not least, I hope the project will be revived ;). Anyway, I don't like unfinished business.

Hi Gwail

Hopefully you will visit our "Call for RTMT Team Members, Associates, and Testers" topic

found here  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5632.msg385050#msg385050

we would love to see you

:)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Quote from: z on March 04, 2010, 04:48:59 AM
As people who use RTMT know, I have introduced additional information into the station queries, and I'd like to have that translated into as many languages as possible.  I have also adapted these queries for use with all the standard Maxis stations (along with several other overdue upgrades of these stations), so these translations would be quite helpful for users of the upgraded Maxis stations as well.  The translations are all pretty simple.  Please post here if you are willing to translate into any of the following languages, and please post your results when done.  Thanks!

* 0x01   US English  Done
    * 0x02   UK English  Done
    * 0x03   French  Done
    * 0x04   German  Done
    * 0x05   Italian  Done
    * 0x06   Spanish
    * 0x07   Dutch  Done
    * 0x08   Danish  Done
    * 0x09   Swedish  Done
    * 0x0A   Norwegian
    * 0x0B   Finnish  Done
    * 0x0F   Japanese  Done
    * 0x10   Polish Done
    * 0x11   Simplified Chinese
    * 0x12   Traditional Chinese
    * 0x13   Thai
    * 0x14   Korean
    * 0x23   Portuguese

Hi Guys

The RTMT is a bit like an iceberg not a lot happening on the surface, but lots going on underneath, we are continuing to work towards the new NWM stations and also what will be the RTMT v4.0 and something we would really like to see implemented is language translations for the RTMT stations

We have most of the language translations needed ... thanks to those of you who took the time to help out originally, but we are still missing a few ...   :(

See list above and also the first post in this topic for the attached list we need to have translated.

Any help with the language translations is very much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

pierreh

The translation into Spanish has been done. Since I am currently in charge of integrating all translations into a single file, I see no necessity for posting the spanish texts here.

As catty noted above quite a while ago, we are still missing a few translations, and we would still welcome them.