• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Who's je/she?

Started by HandsOn, February 25, 2008, 02:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HandsOn

Am looking for Blade2k5 - to thank him/her for an excellent map  &apls - the first I managed to import and use due to excellent instructions with regard to SC4TF  :thumbsup:. And to ask if I could use one of the maps (Lake1) in what I hope to become a CJ/MD kind of thingy..?

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

blade2k5

Go for it HandsOn :thumbsup:  I'd be honored if you used the map for a CJ/MD :)  as that's one of the reasons that I make them for.  Oh, and I'm a 'he'  :D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

HandsOn

Quote from: blade2k5 on February 25, 2008, 02:30:11 PM
Go for it HandsOn :thumbsup:  I'd be honored if you used the map for a CJ/MD :)  as that's one of the reasons that I make them for.  Oh, and I'm a 'he'  :D
Thanks; it'll be a while coming, am somewhat new at this. And yeah, I figured but wasn't sure - not many "she's" tend to go for a "Blake"   ()stsfd()

blade2k5

Give me a shout when you're ready to launch your MD as I'd like to see how you develop the map :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

HandsOn

Quote from: blade2k5 on February 25, 2008, 08:30:25 PM
Give me a shout when you're ready to launch your MD as I'd like to see how you develop the map :thumbsup:

"$Deal"$ Willco!  "$Deal"$