• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to create Plopable items for the Mayor Menu

Started by jeronij, January 13, 2007, 05:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

I've gone ahead and fixed jeronij's first post here, since I have a little extra BBCode at my disposal as an Admin.  Coincidentally, I also need a range for MMPs and the like for a new project--since AE85 doesn't appear to be taken, I am going to reserve it.

-Alex

evarburg

I'd like to try something new and learn how to make MMPs. I made evergreen trees out of some CP trees (among others), i.e. they are not seasonal anymore but always springy ; and I'd like to make those evergreens into MMPs. I suppose I would also need an ID range (or something ?)***

And thank you, Tarkus, for fixing the Jeronij tutorial ! (But the picts are gone ... And I am not sure it will help me make those trees into MMPs...)

***...In fact, I believe I was issued one : Prop Family ID Range for User:     tariely
Range Allocated:  0x5F85FB00 -> 0x5F85FBFF 

Is that it ?

A_1P

@Tarkus

Is it possible for me to get an ID range as well? I created a few packages with Sims and would like to publish them as MMPs.
see here

Thanks very much!

Tarkus

Quote from: evarburg on August 20, 2019, 02:00:40 PM
***...In fact, I believe I was issued one : Prop Family ID Range for User:     tariely
Range Allocated:  0x5F85FB00 -> 0x5F85FBFF 

Is that it ?

Apologies for not seeing your post until now (looks like I missed it in the wake of reopening the site).  Prop Family ID ranges are different from MMP ranges.  The whole 0x5F85 range for MMPs is already assigned to kodlovag.  If you want 0x5F86, however, that's open.

Quote from: A_1P on February 16, 2021, 01:01:04 AM
@Tarkus

Is it possible for me to get an ID range as well? I created a few packages with Sims and would like to publish them as MMPs.
see here

Thanks very much!

Well, since your username is A_1P, how does A100#### sound?

-Alex

A_1P

Thanks Tarkus,
That would be great!

@Tarkus

Would you mind adding that to the LIST OF KNOWN RESERVED ID RANGES so people can see it at first glance. (I might have already started using the ID range :D)

Kloudkicker

@Tarkus
Hello,
I would like to request my own MMP ID range. When you have a chance.

Thank you,
Kloudkicker

Tarkus

Since we can't do a "K" in hex . . . I tried to see if I could render something that would at least somehow resemble your username

I've assigned C106#### as your range.  Everything should be up to date now on the list.

-Alex

Kloudkicker

BartonThinks

Can I request an MMP ID range starting with "B7"?

Barroco Hispano

Hello, I want to request a range ID for MMPs   :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Well I'll keep using my texture range IDs for my MMP's...
Barroco Hispano

Tarkus

Apologies here . . . the fact that this thread's title doesn't scream "hey, people are requesting index ranges", which doesn't help in terms of visibility.

Quote from: BartonThinks on June 09, 2021, 06:13:36 PM
Can I request an MMP ID range starting with "B7"?

B700**** is available.

Quote from: Barroco Hispano on November 23, 2021, 04:18:04 PM
Well I'll keep using my texture range IDs for my MMP's...

The range is available, so there should be no issue there.  I've put you down for F8F8**** (the first part of your Texture Range) on the list.

-Alex