• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

looking for any turorial or guide about lakes

Started by VeTram, December 28, 2008, 03:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeTram

-I am absolutely sure , that i had seen once a tutorial about how to create a lake in game. Perhaps i had seen that in Simtropolis , but it seems that i cannot find it anywhere....Anyway , i wonder if anyone knows any tutorial or guide , or anything similar , on how to create a lake in the game ....thanx
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

SC4BOY

I don't have a link, but I have seen a number of them myself.. normally associated with "ploppable water" .. since that is the only "above sealevel" water you can get in game. Try looking at jeronij's stuff on ploppable water.. I recall seeing some things when he first was experimenting with this .. ca. 2006

VeTram

For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

Pat

Hey Vetram I dont want to tut my own horn here but I've been working with Jeronij's TPW in my MD and you can see what I've done with it Here [linkie]... If you have any further questions about TPW don't hesitate to ask and I will be more then happier to help out!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie