• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

More RHW teasing from my MD:

I can tell you one thing: SecretNetwork is not used in these pictures, nor at any location of my regions.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

samerton

Great teasers, Maarten! Very nice, realistic pieces!  &apls

Ramona Brie

Quote from: samerton on June 04, 2011, 09:46:08 AM
Great teasers, Maarten! Very nice, realistic pieces!  &apls

No kidding. I've seen the elevated D-ramp before (some other NAM Team member showed it off), but not the C-ramp. It's nice to know that we'll have functionality with the ERHW-6S equivalent to its ground level counterpart.

GDO29Anagram

You mean this thing?

Quote from: doctor25 on May 19, 2011, 03:21:25 PM

Actually guys, it's just one ramp: The ERHW-4 C-Ramp, or if you started to follow the revised nomenclature for ERHW and ramp interfaces, then the L2 RHW-6S D1-Ramp. Nothing else.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

ivo_su

Maarten I am so impressed with what I've shown
you really do look beautiful things keep going we will be happy to see more similar pictures

Ramona Brie

Oh, that was a C-ramp. I was confused. @_@

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

GDO29Anagram

Let's be honest; Who actually takes the time to read the sticky post for ANY reason?

:P
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

RebaLynnTS

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on June 05, 2011, 09:28:47 AM
Let's be honest; Who actually takes the time to read the sticky post for ANY reason?

I do :)
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

noahclem

Nice observation GDO29Anagram. I admit I only look at the sticky very rarely (though if I hadn't read it thoroughly before I would take the time to do so before asking questions here  :P ).

More importantly, awesome "angry Ganaram" sketch  :D

Ramona Brie

I think it was always like that, mainly to emphasize that the MIS has exactly one lane in comparison to the other networks.

ivo_su

I really I can not understand why everything is kept in such secrecy like seize the ship Aurora. However, there will be a surprise understand whether now or a few months later when project is completed. My personal opinion is that it is better to be surprised now to know how to plan their cities than previously. I have two cities are awaiting the emergence of AVE-6 and comply with the NAM 30.

Ivo

Ramona Brie

Quote from: ivo_su on June 05, 2011, 11:55:14 AM
I have two cities [that] are awaiting the emergence of AVE-6...

And for me, regional government is likely going to be buying some right-of-way. I used to build cities in 6x6 blocks separated by avenues (nowadays I don't, thankfully).

The secrecy that the NAM Team works under is mystical...it hypes their product and makes it that much more exciting.

ivo_su

Its awesome managed to translate what I mean
unfortunately google translate is not as perfect as I wanted.
As NAM really will be more useful at least for me to know how to plan the territory of now. I think now everybody knows that I build huge cities and push colossal population. I even think that you can build a city with over 10 million records as of now and it functions normally.

io_bg

Wow, Alex, I'm drooling on my keyboard! It's awesome! &apls &apls &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ivo_su

Wow I think I really did not expect such a thing. Holy Virgin Mary is amazing and revolutionary  introduction. Lord Alex how did you not people, and demi-gods.
To boast to others - I think my arguments Alex inclined to show us this miracle of miracles.

Bow before you, Alex
your faithful servant
Ivo

MandelSoft

^^ Kneel before General Zod Alex, Ivo!  :P

And so, the mystery of the SecretNetwork is uncovered, but wait! There's more awesome stuff that needs to be uncovered...  ::)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

ivo_su

^^ Maarten your heart attack you want to wilt bring me? How much cool stuff can have on you directly to our astonished a few days. This is not allowed to  go on like this because  I would want to move to live in sim sity if you do not stop. leave us breathless really expecting something simple and not especially interesting  but .... dear mother and you tell me that there were still
go haywire ...

bakerton

Great Scotts Alex. That is incredible and unbelieveable. :satisfied: :thumbsup:  "$Deal"$ :o :) JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.