• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

The old pieces don't get fixed in the new NAM, but the new equivalents with P57 IIDs will have revised paths ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

AngryBirdsFan436

Well, I mean, I don't expect a fix and I'll just wait for NAM 31. Well, I use that piece rarely so it doesn't bug me. But a fix would be greatly appreciated! ;)
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

hkboondoggle

Hey guys, just to report a constant vanishing of AI automata & UDI vehicles at the circled locations (here) of RHW4, as if the vehicle has been driven into a transit-enabled lot that has a dead end.

Architect_1077

Quote from: mike3775 on January 16, 2013, 04:41:35 AM
Quote from: Tarkus on January 16, 2013, 01:19:39 AM
Had to reinstall an OS today . . . but I'm already more or less back in business.

-Alex

That is sweet looking.  Plenty of interchange possibilities with that
I'm drooling just thinking about it!  ;D

AngryBirdsFan436

IS IT TRUE?? NAM 31 will be released on March 1?? :o CAN'T WAIT!! But the only problem: I live in the Philippines so it will be March 2 when it will released. Will it be March 1, 12:00AM? Or February 28, 11:59:59PM? :P :D $%Grinno$%
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

Tarkus

We don't know the exact time on 3/1 that it'll be released--we haven't planned the release date down to the exact minute. :D  I've done the uploading the past three releases, and I'm 16 hours behind you (it's UTC-8 here in the Western US, and UTC+8 in the Philippines), so unless I upload it just after midnight my time, it'll probably be early 3/2 for at least part of the Asia-Pacific region.

-Alex

gn_leugim

so most likely I will only get it on 2nd May :(

sunv123

Oh, that's great, we east coast guys will have it on February 28th!

If something or a bug pops up, you might need extra help.

EDIT: Fixed the dumb "February 31st" thing.
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

mike3775

I don't care what time it gets released on that day, I just cannot wait to be able to finally build RHW-10's over other RHW-10's and not have to narrow the highways and build 4 bridges to make an interchange.

Durfsurn

Lol Februrary 31! Feb only goes to 28/29th :P this is. Amazing news though NAM team. My full congratulations on the release!

sunv123

Yeah, i was acting really stupid. &smrt Hey, it was 5 AM! Used to waking up at 6! Guess i was a little tired. :P

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Tarkus

And actually, assuming I did upload it right around midnight my time, as the eastern US is three hours ahead, it'd be 3am on 3/1.  The only way you could get it on 2/28 in that case would be if you were in Alaska, Hawaii or some remote Pacific islands.  And because places like New Zealand are on UTC +13 (and others still on +14 right now), they'd be getting it on 3/2.

-Alex

ivo_su

Alex, if somebody had said six years ago that there would be a date in your life, that date looks from around the globe, from all continents and countries will expect an effect yours, would you believe him? Do you realize how gigantic your camp? Perhaps only the international space station does not monitor the occurrence of NAM31, but who knows?

wschmrdr

Quote from: sunv123 on January 21, 2013, 02:59:41 AM
Oh, that's great, we east coast guys will have it on February 28th!

If something or a bug pops up, you might need extra help.

EDIT: Fixed the dumb "February 31st" thing.

Not only February 31st, you went 3 hours in the wrong direction. Midnight LA = 3AM NY.

roadgeek

Quote from: Tarkus on January 21, 2013, 05:17:31 PM
And actually, assuming I did upload it right around midnight my time, as the eastern US is three hours ahead, it'd be 3am on 3/1.  The only way you could get it on 2/28 in that case would be if you were in Alaska, Hawaii or some remote Pacific islands.  And because places like New Zealand are on UTC +13 (and others still on +14 right now), they'd be getting it on 3/2.

-Alex

Actually, 20 hours ahead would get it at 8 PM on 3/1... I see you are beating the release date of the new Sim City 5 by about 4 days. I suspect this a factor in why we know the release date, in addition to the fact that the release date shares the enumeration with the release number...I can hardly wait. Should be great!  &apls

Tarkus

Quote from: roadgeek on January 21, 2013, 06:28:05 PM
Actually, 20 hours ahead would get it at 8 PM on 3/1

You're right.  The scenario I mentioned would only apply if I were right next to the International Date Line (UTC-12).  Of course, there's still no guarantee as to the exact time.

It's also worth noting--I actually added the release date into the RHW FAQ two days before the announcement (and into the NAM FAQ the day before that), and no one noticed. :D

-Alex

spot

Im curious. Hows that new dragging method works with slopes? Especially when its replacing puzzle pieces like curves and S turns etc. Are we still able to have a smooth curve going gradually down the slope?

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: spot on January 21, 2013, 06:43:57 PM
Im curious. Hows that new dragging method works with slopes? Especially when its replacing puzzle pieces like curves and S turns etc. Are we still able to have a smooth curve going gradually down the slope?

There's currently no draggable RHW curves at the moment. If you're looking for Draggable FAR, then you're kinda in the wrong section. (And yes, it's all slope-tolerable.)
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

AngryBirdsFan436

Anyway, will NAM 32 also have a release date? Or is it going to be like the old school "We like to surprise people" format?
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!