• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Plaza Mall project

Started by Heblem, August 26, 2007, 03:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filasimo

Good idea SA i was thinking the same thing  :thumbsup:

[edit] wow 300th post yay!!  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

OKies Dokies SA i will do that... as well im gonna be doing a full test now....

NB:   Currently working on INgame Pics shortly with Full plugins... and my folder atm is sitting over 2.5gb - pat

NNB:  OK final results are in from my end... No problems that i can find all textures are working and i didnt even find any street lights other then the ones that are supposed to be there IE parking lot lamps and the fancey lights with banners...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Filasimo

thanks for your findings pat  :thumbsup: it seems like it works fine for you after a lil bit of musical plugin folders  ::) id like for other members who download this to show pics as well. the mall may look different in appearance to other people. as i have mentioned a update fix will be created and released in the next day or so. also ill be doing some changes to the lot. again i ask for ya guys to check periodically and STAY TUNED!  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

dragonshardz

well, i'll do it, but i may be a while. still rebuilding my plugins folder after a system upgrade. I will get back to you though.

Palpatine001

Ok after playing Solarian City with the changes I made, the mall is running Stable and has made a great edition to the city.

Will keep you posted on anything else that crops up
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Pat

Some New business i let my game run today for about 2 games years and still nothing has shown up far as street light post by the fancey light post? ?  ?  im baffeled here as the only thing have done really is just organized my plugins folder to allow any manipulation without any harm to cam lol... That is why i have my folder structered to the max.... Here is a sample to what ive done its just a Small Idea [Linkie],  The folders you see are not the only ones in each folder there is more folders accourding to downloads or menu items ie civic stuff and so forth...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie