• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Koumhog Archipelago

Started by Air6, May 18, 2008, 07:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air6

Here's my new MD : Koumhog Archipelago.

The region shot

The first update

I hope you like it  ;D

FrankU

I do definitely like it!

This is what we call high density residential!

Nice archipelago and beautiful underwater world.

n3w-y0rk-city

Hey R6
C'est theo de TSC
I LOVE KOUMHOG !!  &apls ::) ()stsfd()

bat

Wo ;)nderful new start there of your new MD!

And you have there a wonderful region!
Also fantastic pictures of that part of the city/ region!

Looking forward to more of Koumhog Archipelago... ;)

TopCliff

That's a big city for a small island. I like the layout of the islands, ought to be interesting developing it all. Good luck with this dude.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

jrhnemo

Wow! It really looks as if those buildings are just floating on the water! Your selection of BATs is perfect, and I especially love your use of flora. Fantastic work!

Jason :thumbsup:

Air6

Thanks for your great comments  :thumbsup:

Here's the second update about this island but this time at night. You can see that the first criterion of the selection of BATs was the lighting.

FrankU

Another fantastic update! &apls

I never really liked nightviews, but I'm afraid I have to change that opinion now.
Never knew that the highrise buildings were so detailed! My regions aren't that urbanised yet.

rooker1

Fantastic updates and awesome start here.  I like the map you are using.  The islands make for an interesting setup.  Beaches and bridges every where.  I think this is going to be a very interesting MD.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Wonderful pictures with great night lighting! Great work! :thumbsup:

Air6

Thanks for your great comments.

Robin : Yes, this is a great challenge to develop this map.

Today, a little teaser. The update will come the next week.

Diggis

Wow, thats some nice shots.  :thumbsup: May I make a suggestion and maybe reccomend some descriptions.  ;)

tankmank

Cobranvidia

Absolutely amazing the tropical feel is just stunning!

Godzillaman

Interesting...that one Island must be separate from the rest of the world economy or something because it's quite Impressive.:P

And the teaser reminds me of some of Suplado's works, which means great job.;)
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

jjune4991

very nice. i downloaded this in a pack of 3 islands, and i never thought that i would be able to develop on it. but i can see that you are more than capable. great job!
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

rhythmandjays

Bright, bright pictures!! They give your region a bit of tropical feel to them. Lovin it  :P

Simpson

Hello Air 6 (c'est Davidl de tsc)

I really love your small island and the water with all thing in it are magnifical  &apls &apls
Continu I love your work  :thumbsup: &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Yoman

The new teaser looks excellent, especially the yachts. :thumbsup:

stocktons_pimp

the potential of this CJ is through the roof.

::