• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Trouble with the new textures mega pack

Started by Gaston, January 22, 2007, 07:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Hello again oh BSC gods.   I am having a bit of trouble with the new texture pack over at the LEX.   I download it and when I go to unzip it I get a bad or corrupt file error.    I am dling using a dial up connection, but I have only had this problem happen a couple of times before.   And I have downloaded alot of stuff.   LOL    Hope you can help.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Colyn

We will check but sofar this is the first report of a bad file ...  #?¿?¿?$
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Gaston

Sorry I found a problem.   I love all the stuff ya'll do.    I'll try again to dl it later and will let you know.
I'll post something on the LEX thread just incase it is a LEX problem.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

jeronij

gaston, may I suggest you to use this tool ?:
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
It is free, and works quite fine  ;D.

I think it can be very useful for a dial up connection.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Gaston

Thanks jeronij,
   I downloaded it and will check it out.   I really appreciate the information.    I am sorta dumb when it comes to computers sometimes.  Afterall I did learn to program back in the days of punch-cards.   LOL

---Gaston
白龍