• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyberius06

Wow!
Pretty impressive work 👍 I love it!

Also like the cranes. (Separate prop version of those?)  :popcorn: &apls &apls

Keep up the good work!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

SM2 Crown and Pinion Gears Ltd is almost ready.

________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

A new type of freight Yard will be gracing our maps soon.

SM2 Autorack Yard. Its a yard where cars/SUV/vans and small trucks are loaded unloaded on railcars.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

This looks quite cool! :) Large special purpose rail yards are always fun to see. Keep up the good work! :)  :popcorn:

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

SM2 Advanced Solar Array

12 models and 21 timed exemplars gives you this...

Tyberius06

Woow. Timed "animated" solar-windmill. I love this. Really nice model, but I really like the detailed timed scene.
Great job on this!

- Tyberius

fantozzi

I am so glad to see you're still wearing your yellow working helmet. I have found some models/props you did for the BASF - The Chemical City - Project. I guess they weren't released yet elsewhere? And there are 2 new Megapacks while I was away. Plenty of new stuff to work with. Overwhelming. Thank you.