• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Newland - Update 1 The Beginning

Started by darraghf, January 04, 2009, 06:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darraghf

Welcome to Newland!

Update 1

Hey Darraghf here to show you my new MD which is also over on Simtropolis. BTW my name on ST is Rainyday, In case you get confuused. For the First update, I will show a mosaic of the largest commercial district and a mosaic of a dumbell interchange just west of the district. If there are any questions, comments or if you have any questions at all, please ask and I will get back to you in the next update.

If you would like to view my MD over on Simtropolis this is the link http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=104624&enterthread=y

Here goes... The new commercial district:

Here is the Dumbell intrerchange:

All the Best, Rainyday

Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Looks nices, great idea for the interchange
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

Nexis4Jersey

I like the unique Dumbell Interchange u built there!  &idea ;D

threestooges

Very nice start to things here. I like the roundabouts for the on/off ramp (the dumbell interchange). Interesting technique. A couple of suggestions for you as you are getting started, is to remove the grid for pics (unless there is a purpose for it being there) and to turn off the UDI buttons. They offer less distraction so that the reader can focus on the pics themselves. That being said, very nice mosaics to start out with. I like your commercial district. Low density and non-griddy, it's something you don't see to often. How long have you been playing the game? I'll look forward to the next update.