• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evertonforever1

Nice CJ.

i think the mix of different styles of architecture is a bit to much.

But besides that i am envyous of your river!!  &apls

Tomas Neto

art128:
Your mosaic and city never stop to amaze me amigo ! Nice mix of buildings, they fit perfectly together !
Take care,
-Arthur.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, my friend!!!

vershner
These rural areas look great. I love the attention to detail on the roads and the flora.
One suggestion though: I think your railways would look so much better with wide-radius curves. There's plenty of space around the track so putting them in should be quite straightforward. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you! I´ll do this on my next cities!

Battlecat
Beautiful!  That is an amazing mosaic.  I particularly like the waterfalls there, nice job with the details! 
I have to agree with vershner; adding wide radius curves would make this already amazing looking region even better! 
Btw, posting links is absolutely permitted, I do it all the time!  
Thank you!!! As soon as I find the link I send to you!!!

kimcar
Another excellent mosaic and great overview of your work. Very nice panorama. Your river is very well done .I agree about the curve, and maybe there to much train ( first time that i see traffic like that   ) but i guess it`s not your fault. Looking forward
Many thanks my friend!!!

Nexis4Jersey
OMG that Mosaic is spectacular, i like all the trains in it!!!  
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

evertonforever1
Nice CJ.
I think the mix of different styles of architecture is a bit to much.
But besides that i am envyous of your river!! 
Thank you my friend!!!

VALINHOS

Another city that gets great gains in agriculture and livestock in the region of Vale Paulista is Valinhos!

VALINHOS

art128

Wow my friend, this is just incredible, nice mix of trees and good work with these rail lines. Also, great farms land there !
Take care,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Wow...... :o
You have done some incredible work.  Your rural farming area is very detailed and realistic.  I had to go back several times to look it over again and again.  Keep this up and you'll have a great following and you can include me. ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Amazing. Simply amazing  &apls &apls
Fantastic mosaics with great attention to detail :thumbsup:

I'll be back for more ;D

:satisfied:
TTc
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

kbieniu7

Yeah, just beautiful. Amazing work. &apls  I see, much people like off-roads ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Glowbal

jmyers2043

Hello Tomas

Well. That was a nice few minutes I just spent looking through this fairly new diary. You've got a lot of custom content and it appears you enjoy using it to make these wonderful looking pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers - Jim Myers

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

dsrwhat316

Wow, those are some gorgeous rural shots! Impressive rail networks and farms, to say the least. Nice work!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

KoV Liberty

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

kimcar

Do you know what i don`t like about this update? Nothing  ;D Every single inches is very well think and very well done.  &apls &apls I enjoy this update very much. Keep forward. :thumbsup:

dedgren

Really effective use of mosaics here- a lot of times folks use them when there's really no particular point to be made.  I very much like the rural paths you've created here and there as well.  I've enjoyed stopping here, and will be back before too long.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

calibanX

I also love your mosaics. You get a lot of content into them. Very nice job.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Nexis4Jersey

Another Awesome Mosaic :thumbsup: &apls , i noticed ur Intersection are wrong, u might want to fix that !

kwakelaar

That was a very impressive looking mosaic. So much to look at. I especially like the church you have placed at the fork-like intersection.

Bobbi

It's very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &apls &apls &apls

What a great rural area!!!

---Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

samirnofff

good job my friends, is beautiful    :thumbsup:

FrankU

.......................faint.............................

Schulmanator

You always have wonderful mosaics. That little waterfall with the rocks and trees is perfect! I want one in my CJ!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Tomas Neto

art128
Wow my friend, this is just incredible, nice mix of trees and good work with these rail lines. Also, great farms land there !
Take care,
-Arthur.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend Arthur, many thanks!!!

rooker1
Wow......
You have done some incredible work.  Your rural farming area is very detailed and realistic.  I had to go back several times to look it over again and again.  Keep this up and you'll have a great following and you can include me.
Robin   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

TheTeaCat
Amazing. Simply amazing   
Fantastic mosaics with great attention to detail
I'll be back for more
TTc
Thank you TTC!!!   

kbieniu7
Yeah, just beautiful. Amazing work. I see, much people like off-roads! 
Yeah, much people like oof-roads!!! Thanks my friend!!! 

Glowbal
Stunning. Great work!   
Thank you!!!   

jmyers2043
Hello Tomas
Well. That was a nice few minutes I just spent looking through this fairly new diary. You've got a lot of custom content and it appears you enjoy using it to make these wonderful looking pictures.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers - Jim Myers
Many thanks Jim!!!   

dsrwhat316
Wow, those are some gorgeous rural shots! Impressive rail networks and farms, to say the least. Nice work!
~Dan 
Thanks a lot Dan!!! 

Driftmaster07
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!               
Thank you!!!

kimcar
Do you know what i don`t like about this update? Nothing! Every single inches is very well think and very well done.   
I enjoy this update very much. Keep forward.
Many thanks my friend!!!

dedgren
Really effective use of mosaics here- a lot of times folks use them when there's really no particular point to be made. 
I very much like the rural paths you've created here and there as well.  I've enjoyed stopping here, and will be back before too long.
Good luck!
David
Hi David, many thanks my friend!!! 

calibanX
I also love your mosaics. You get a lot of content into them. Very nice job.
Geoff
Geoff, my friend, thanks a lot!!!

Nexis4Jersey
Another Awesome Mosaic, i noticed ur Intersection are wrong, u might want to fix that!
Yeah, I want!!! Thank you my friend!!!

kwakelaar
That was a very impressive looking mosaic. So much to look at. I especially like the church you have placed at the fork-like intersection.

Bobbi
It's very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
What a great rural area!!!
---Bobbi
Many thanks Bobbi!!!

samirnofff
good job my friend, is beautiful!   
Thanks a lot my friend

FrankU
.......................faint.............................
Hahahaha, thank you my friend

Schulmanator
You always have wonderful mosaics. That little waterfall with the rocks and trees is perfect! I want one in my CJ!
Is always wonderful to receive your visit on my MD!!! Thank you my friend!!!